Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Guys.  Let's 1. stop calling out mods on what they can or can't do and 2. not use threats of mod powers for something game related.

There is no situation where either of those turn out well for this game or future games.  

We should at least have enough respect for the game rack has made to not devolve the game to that point.  

Come on.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I disagree.  It's one thing to use a meta or evidence of behavior from a game thread to make a case.  This goes beyond that imo.  

How?

"This goes beyond that" is about non-descript as you can be.

It was something said in a group chatroom. That's not some sacred info I can't share with anyone, he was pretty open about it.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

however, i am very confident you are scum, matts

perhaps you can try to explain these plot holes

1. why claim day 1 when you could covertly trick people into making statements that you could use for lie detector

2. what about a mafia roleblocker? if you only had 1 roleblock, maube there might be a mafia counterpart? Why werent you worried about a roleblock?

3. What made you so sure you would be protected or make mafia think you would gain protection? Werent you worried about getting hit?

4. What about other potential mafia roles like bus drivers or umblockable hits? would you really risk looking like a fool to get hit or blocked night 1 to make your power useless?

@Matts4313 heres a starter set of your plot holes

1. Because my character is super OP and I like to control the game

2. Because my character is super OP and I like to gamble

3. Nope

4. I dont know what a bus driver was. I was confident enough that my claim would create enough discord as to not garner an unblockable hit. 

Would you like me to spoon feed any more information to mafia?

I'm going to bed.  This whole bit about mods and testing them should stop immediately.  

Continuing it is self-serving, whiny, and ruins the spirit of what this game should be about.

That is all.  If it continues, I will ask for a replacement.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

That is all.  If it continues, I will ask for a replacement.  

Speaking of whiney 

It was what, a half dozen comments?

Sheeeeesh. 

Ya'll getting soft lately. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Because my character is super OP and I like to control the game

2. Because my character is super OP and I like to gamble

3. Nope

4. I dont know what a bus driver was. I was confident enough that my claim would create enough discord as to not garner an unblockable hit. 

Would you like me to spoon feed any more information to mafia?

So who all knows these movies.....does lie detector and roleblock fit with the black panther?

Is Black Panther the biggest character so much so that it would make sense to be vastly over powered 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Hmmmm.

If you have questions or concerns regarding the mods, you can always message us and we will be happy to discuss. My door is always open, and the forum will always supercede the game. I will let rack know what's going on so there are no issues with the game

Archived