Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/25/2019 at 12:17 AM, DingoLadd said:

was thinking sinister six but given our goal is to defend the earth, larger scale villains like Thanos, loki etc make sense. I can even confirm Thanos is one of them with my WC acknowledging his existence. 

another Loki reference

did you cancel night, @DingoLadd?

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I personally think the ancient one from Dr strange ended night 

Racks title of" Night 1 - Night 1 is cancelled #metoo"

Makes me believe it is a female character. 

So you would definitely assume that had nothing to do with Sanchez? Then why the self vote and cryptic self sacrifice reference? 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I personally think the ancient one from Dr strange ended night 

Racks title of" Night 1 - Night 1 is cancelled #metoo"

Makes me believe it is a female character. 

Interesting, hadn't considered that.. Still fits with my theory though

Just now, MWil23 said:

So you would definitely assume that had nothing to do with Sanchez? Then why the self vote and cryptic self sacrifice reference? 

Honestly, I hate to say it, but because Sanchez? I feel like that's as good of a reason as any tbh

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I believe Matts' claim. I've had a town role stronger than that in a bcb game. I don't agree with how he claimed or the way he claimed it, but I see the logical progression.

Dingo

Agreed.  Just because there are a few roles that will likely be more powerful than the one you (as a player) have is not a strong reason to lynch someone.  Reeks of a Napoleon complex

There should have been a Swag post stating something similar here....not sure where it went.

44 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same.

My how your stance on this changed

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Have you ever played with Sanchez before?  

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I actually believe matts.  The concept that matts is more powerful relative to your Town role is not a good rationale.

If I knew as many big words as you do I’d use every single one of them to tell you how wrong you are 

I couldn’t be more certain 

Archived