Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Pickle man... I shouldn’t have listened to his questioning my jump off Sanchez. 

Also this post that I must have missed last night.  He is trying to deflect the responsibility of lynching an Avenger on to me 🤔🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lots of people playing both sides of the lynch. 

Some folks get a pass, because I understand what they’re doing.

i don’t think MWil is that advanced 

I’m smart enough to know when I’ve been insulted. I see how it is, you and @ET80 rope me into this game with newbie mafia, I own it and win us the game, and then I proceed to play like a schmuck in v for Vendetta mafia and lose us overwatch, when I was perfectly content talking in WAYTA and the Browns forum. I blame you.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts - thats pretty obvious bc I've pushed it a lot.

Counselor - has posted a list of scum players a lot.  Those lists have changed almost everytime (sometimes within minutes).  He then always turns around and goes with someone else and then follows what the main thought on the board is at that time.  He also soft claimed protector in an attempt to ask for swag to not lynch him bc he thought swag can manipulate the voting of others...he only had 2 votes at the time.  Since that time his soft claim of protector has now morphed into a soft claim of JOAT but also claims that one of his moves is what Matts has and that there is no way there is more then 1 in the game (I think that's how he put it).  He also keeps pushing the theory that matts claim of 5 powers is from a list of powers of all of his scum partners...feels more like he is pushing a false reason to help lynch matts, however he is still jumping all over the place to other votes.  In the last 90 minutes of night counsleor (I quoted all of the posts) made a bunch of posts that to me clearly appears to be trying to get someone else to be the lynch instead of or ksj who was tied 6-6 when that began.  He also kept going back and forth before landing on Sanchez and not ksj.  

Ksj - counselor clearly from my viewpoint was making a frantic attempt to get the lynch off of someone and I know it was not me (unless he cares to explain that) so that leads me to ksj.  It was a very odd end to the night and I am getting very suspicious of him

Squire - not only has he been tunneling on me which is usually not his mo even as town.  He also made a very scummy move off of counsleor when he was leading in votes...just shortly after counsleor soft claimed protector.  It really to me looked like squire was voting a teammate and used the soft claim as an easy excuse to move elsewhere.  He also has failed to give his thoughts on any player in the game really.

Bcb - did almost the exact thing as squire...moving off of counselor shortly after his soft claim.  Both of them just moved off way too easily.  Since then bcb has tunneled on orca and not partook in the other convos or debates

Swag - I didnt like how he moved off of counsleor either.  It was way too easy for swag.  He didnt question it or anything, just moved off and elsewhere.  

Malf - yeah he may have slipped with the exchange with Matts but what is standing out even more is that he took over the push on matts and just rehashed what dome and myself have been saying.  Then all of a sudden he flips off of that stance....the progression of it all just doesnt makes sense to me

@Ragnarok

I disagree on Matts, Counselor, and Swag in particular.  

The other four make some sense.  

Archived