Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

To summarize, he has said scum/mafia are 

Ksj

Utley

Malf

Touch

Dingo

Matts

Orca

Swag

Bcb

Squire

Mission

And all just in the last 18 hours or so

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Why are you all over the damn place?

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

squire     pr    4
forge    pr    
tk3    pr    
rags    pr    

Without rereading I would say squire and/or forge.  

Forge dropped his vote on me and kinda disappeared and never pushed his vote or anything just ghosted into the night.  

Squire has begun to display signs of his scum game and his vote on me was baseless imo.  He was just latching on to a lycmh that wasn't ksj or counsleor....that leads me to the biggest trigger, the mass exodus off of counsleor.  Both squire and bcb moved off of him way to easily and I've been wanting to go reread that bc it was a big alarm bell at the time.  

If you know just from having gone back and looked already go ahead and chime in, otherwise I'll go back after I'm read up and look myself.  I'm curious as to where Forge's vote was sitting when he went off on a non-this-game-specific tangent conversation with me last night?  Could have been an easy way to look busy while not having to defend a useful vote he'd just thrown down.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah I saw that post while I was quoting the others.  Its stattikf to feel like he is jumping around to prevent people fole drawing any connections to his teammates while also not putting himself out there in any substantial stance as fo who might be mafia. 

He also 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

If you know just from having gone back and looked already go ahead and chime in, otherwise I'll go back after I'm read up and look myself.  I'm curious as to where Forge's vote was sitting when he went off on a non-this-game-specific tangent conversation with me last night?  Could have been an easy way to look busy while not having to defend a useful vote he'd just thrown down.

Off hand.... he voted me early and then never moved it...so I would say his vote was on me but I'm not entirely sure 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Pretty sure that my vote was always on Pickle. Don't think I made any other votes the entire time, explained it after I made it, and left it there. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Off hand.... he voted me early and then never moved it...so I would say his vote was on me but I'm not entirely sure 

I believe that this is accurate. I don't think that I made any other votes for the day. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I saw that post while I was quoting the others.  Its stattikf to feel like he is jumping around to prevent people fole drawing any connections to his teammates while also not putting himself out there in any substantial stance as fo who might be mafia. 

He also 

The first part should have read 

Yeah I saw that post while I was quoting the others.  Its starting to feel like he is jumping around to prevent people from drawing any connections to his teammates while also not putting himself out there in any substantial stance as to who might be mafia. 

He also has pushed for the hammer on Matt's multiple times but is sitting on ksj right now

(I have no idea what happened to that post lol)

Archived