Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

Sorry about being behind on the vote count guys, I've been in and out of the house all day and every time I come back you ****ers have filled out like 10 more pages

This is what happens when you bring the excitement Racks

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I believe Matts' claim. I've had a town role stronger than that in a bcb game. I don't agree with how he claimed or the way he claimed it, but I see the logical progression.

Dingo

Saying this now, if Matts' claim is legit and not embellished (I can definitely see him embellishing as town in order to give mafia something more to think about - especially if his powers don't regenerate and he's basically a normie after his one-off's have been used), I kinda fear how powerful some or all of the mafia have been made.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Sorry about being behind on the vote count guys, I've been in and out of the house all day and every time I come back you ****ers have filled out like 10 more pages

You can't help the fact you put together a very good game. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Saying this now, if Matts' claim is legit and not embellished (I can definitely see him embellishing as town in order to give mafia something more to think about - especially if his powers don't regenerate and he's basically a normie after his one-off's have been used), I kinda fear how powerful some or all of the mafia have been made.

Eh we're not that powerful. 

Archived