Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not a reason to lynch. Its a reason not to lynch. 

IE - What does Dome add that we cant lose. 

What do you add that we cant lose?

If we throw out every piece of evidence against you.....

1. Morphing claim of lie detector into a very OP role that doesnt quite fit your character 

2. 3 slips in your posts that tell of someone who is posting from a position that doesnt take ownership of the uninformed collective (town).

3. The original attempt to lolclear yourself...one that ultimately led to the 3rd slip

4.  The hole danger PM situation. 

5. You jump all over malf but have since softened on that position a number of times since the first push you made on him. 

At this point nothing you say can be confirmed or trusted....thus leaving only one possible solution to corroborate your story...death

Now look at what you provide....nothing 

1. None of it can be trusted or corroborated

2.  You basically made yourself vanilla or dead by claiming 

3. You will ultimately be a detriment bc until you are dead you will always be a cloud hanging over the game and in lylo will cause the ultimate chaos.

Now when you look at the evidence and what you bring it is crystal clear that you need to be the lynch.  

You have the best odds at being scum.  At worst we lynch a vanilla town (you rendered yourself vanilla the moment you claimed).  However if you for some unknown and crazy reason flip town then there is a lot of information be be taken from that.

One of the biggest takeaways from your lynch would be.....

If you flip town/avengers...that means mafia would have almost undoubtedly been hesitant or reluctant to say they are "avengers aligned" or "town" bc they would have to believe your claim of lie detector.  Now if they had a roleblock then I dont think they would have refused all together but they would not have rushed to provide that statement until they discussed things with their scummates first.  In fact if you are town you should already be using this to push people and help inform us and provide a good lynch candidate (you have yet to do this).  

The opposite can be said for if your flip scum (and which scum).  Those that freely posted that statement could either be town/avengers aligned or most assuredly they could be partnered with you knowing full well there is no lie detector and they could boost their appearance of being town.  

In short 

You are scum, worst case we can actually use all that discussion d1 to help find the scum bc we dont have to doubt your alignment bc it will be known.

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I quoted you on that "saying things and not believing them" thing because I was speaking to your double speak.

But it sparked a memory about Dome. How Dome had me convinced all game that he thought I was scum just for it to be a ruse. I really think we should explore this. At least put pressure. 

What say you?

@SwAg @The LBC @Tk3 @squire12 @Ragnarok

Dome

i definitely see a scenario where dome is doing that as mafia. maybe even touch to a lesser extent

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

First of all, questioning you doesnt have to be direct.

Like a real police investigation where they question a guy by asking other people questions.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Second of all.. I freaking tagged you:

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome

What game was it you did that too me? You bragged about it, so I know you remember. 

Watch. He knows exactly what I am talking about. 

Try again. 

The game you linked... we were scum together. How is that relevant? You’re clawing for anything to stick.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i definitely see a scenario where dome is doing that as mafia. maybe even touch to a lesser extent

If you thought this was a real possibility there’s no way you would’ve needed someone else to bring it up first. 

You overanalyze everything as civ. 

On 12/5/2018 at 5:39 PM, The Orca said:

This is screaming of someone commenting in chatty asking if they should bring someone up and then they both post the same thing in thread lol

I made the early connection of Dome and Matts being in a chatty that game. I was told I was crazy and people overlooked it 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/14294-awesome-dudes-mafia-game-over-mafia-wins/?page=15

Thats the game we spent the entire time fighting. We won

I cant remember what game it was he spent forever chasing me when I was civ, he was scum. 

And it was clearly fake lmao. How I got lynched D1 that game I do not know. I had you all dead to rights from the start 

So back to this game

@Matts4313 what do you think of my theory about Utley(Danger)?

Just now, Dome said:

If you thought this was a real possibility there’s no way you would’ve needed someone else to bring it up first. 

You overanalyze everything as civ. 

i have been thinking it to a certain extent.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

The game you linked... we were scum together. How is that relevant? You’re clawing for anything to stick.

Feigned ignorance. 

Feigned stupidity. 

Ignoring that it was a question and a follow up support statement. 

Strawman argument that I am posing a co planned device as the same as an independent action

Thats 4 strikes. Your outta here bub.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i have been thinking it to a certain extent.

You’ve been all over the place with everything, so much so that it’s put you under scrutiny.

So the idea that you’ve m been thinking on this but didn’t vocalize it until matts brought it up simply isn’t believable  

Matts, utley, malf. 

Bing bang boom. 

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I quoted you on that "saying things and not believing them" thing because I was speaking to your double speak.

But it sparked a memory about Dome. How Dome had me convinced all game that he thought I was scum just for it to be a ruse. I really think we should explore this. At least put pressure. 

What say you?

@SwAg @The LBC @Tk3 @squire12 @Ragnarok

Dome

Dome

On 5/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, Malfatron said:

i might be convinced to vote dome. but thats about it

dome is buddying me too much for my liking

heres one post,dome.

and yeah. i know i post a lot of my suspicions in thread, but i have even more that i have the restraint to hold back as to not clog up the thread even more.

i am aware that it annoys people

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Feigned ignorance. 

Feigned stupidity. 

You aren’t making any points that have any value. There’s nothing for me to even be ignorant about. 

You quoted a game that doesn’t match the theory you’re trying to tie to it. Somehow I’m the ignorant one stupid one. 

Ignoring that it was a question and a follow up support statement. 

What could you possibly need me to add to that? You made a post and theorized a way I could be scum based on a past game where I was scum and wanted to lynch you then posted a link to a game where we were scum together.

What more can I do than point out it makes no sense and move on?

Strawman argument that I am posing a co planned device as the same as an independent action

So then what’s the point?

Thats 4 strikes. Your outta here bub.

If only it were that easy lol. I’d have slept a lot better last night.

Archived