Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10653872

I'm all in on this Utley(Danger) read...to the point this is getting annoying that so many people say they don't know what I'm talking about or they are not sold on Utley enough to list him in large scum list

Ok so I went back and read that exchange, let me ask you this.....

Is there a reason that you are dismissing the possibility that danger was pissed that matts would play that PM game to lolclear himself (and that was it).  I was right up there with danger in frustration and anger.  Yes it could be bc he was pissed that matts was "successful" in lolclearing himself bc danger was scum but the whole exchange lasted 4 minutes and read to me that danger knew everything that was happening.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca

If I recall correctly, you asked a question to @Malfatron (and others) about their thoughts on the VC from D1 (could be other VC as well).  You seemed to be focused on bcb and his vote as a throwaway.   Why did you specifically select him as opposed to adding in Nacho, MD4L, Mission that had singular votes on players?   Not sure what the actual definition of a throwaway vote is.   Can you elaborate on this?

Here is the reason on BcB and why I specifically brought that up

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

Forge you almost had what I was looking for. Malf got it. Sat on me the whole time so far

When BcB is civ I've come to expect scummy and outwardly crazy stuff with his vote. For example multiple times jumping off a lynch last second before night or voting after night is called (for a lynch or randomly)...kind of being opening annoyingly scummy (my guess to stay scummy enough to not be hit). This game he has held his vote to me not really entertaining much else vote wise then using 3 different points that contradict each other in his big spiel about why I should be lynched (stayed on Utley, moved off Utley, followed onto Matts 

Just now, squire12 said:

around 33% of the players, so more like a participation trophy

#4 on a list that should contain 22 names? I'll take it....I'm almost on the podium! Top 20% of the class!

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dome said that soft claiming characters was scummy, and that it should be more about powers or something. Pretty sure it was Dome. I'll see if I can find the quote. It was something that didn't sit well with me, but apparently everyone else was okay with it. 

@Forge  You got a page for that quote?   That is not a good play for town to make....being in favor of claiming powers vs characters.  Scum wants to hit specific power abilities at some level of priority.  See the overwatch game as "evidence" of that.

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  You got a page for that quote?   That is not a good play for town to make....being in favor of claiming powers vs characters.  Scum wants to hit specific power abilities at some level of priority.  See the overwatch game as "evidence" of that.

click on the arrow on the top right of the post and you will go right to it

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts

Squire

Bcb

Forge 

Whicker 

Malf 

Dome

If Malf is scum, you can likely go back to theories/threads he threw out earlier then never really put any actual commitment behind following as being him actually being honest - and probably a good indicator as to who is mafia with him.  To my recollection, Scum Malf does what I was inaccurately calling "Seed of Doubt'ing," but is actually closer to Easter egging.  Scum malf isn't usually this all over the place, but that could be a conscious decision to vary himself away from meta.

Long story short, if Malf is scum I'd put a lot of credence into his earlier statement he never really followed through on (to the extent of voting) that scum are probably feeling very comfortable (likely; in my experience Scum Malf is very good at finding ways to still be honest but just carefully word his posts so that they're truthful but still deceptive - sort like sleight of hand), and that we should be looking at the low activity folks who were willing to throw themselves into the nitty gritty discussions yesterday and last night.  Squire's probably the closest on that list for me in that regard, but I'd expect one other to be like that too, otherwise the statement would be worth making for malf if he's scum.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, Dome said:

@Matts4313 i see some notable omissions from that list, which is expected. But that makes me nervous about all the potential fake claims there will be.

If there's a strong fake claim, that person might be eager to get that out there. Which honestly has nothing to do with my read on you as you'd do that either way but it is funny given the context.

I think we need to look out for people who are dropping hints about their character early.

People should claim abilities before characters IMO

Does anyone disagree with that?

@squire12 maybe you missed when forge posted it

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I know. But nobody seemed to mind it, so I let it go

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
On 5/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, Dome said:

@Matts4313 i see some notable omissions from that list, which is expected. But that makes me nervous about all the potential fake claims there will be.

If there's a strong fake claim, that person might be eager to get that out there. Which honestly has nothing to do with my read on you as you'd do that either way but it is funny given the context.

I think we need to look out for people who are dropping hints about their character early.

People should claim abilities before characters IMO

Does anyone disagree with that?

@squire12 maybe you missed when forge posted it

Thanks.   That does change my view on Dome a bit for sure.  

Archived