Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I honestly don’t know.  I definitely think scum got cover characters made available to them, but I don’t know that they would get an actual fake Role PM to emulate.  We didn’t typically have that available in the thread for everyone.

We only ever had a PM Game issue once or twice and then everyone stopped that because people were ostracized for it.

@bcb1213, @Ragnarok, @MD4L can weigh in if I’m misremembering.

I think it’s occurred in a Rack game but only once or twice.

bcb’s notion of scum getting towns WC is accurate.

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

THis is the last 3+ days of posts from Nacho.

The post asking who he should vote for really stands out as scummy to me from the past games I have been in with Nacho.   He does not seem the type to not have some level of read or feel.  Also a lot of votes with nothing beyond that.  

This is good posting. Nacho has been consistently overlooked

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let's just ignore all civ reads then! Sure, that guy is solving the game, but he's probably just on a second scum team that we don't have any evidence of yet.

Or you’re an independent sk. That doesn’t immediately make you a vote in very few players eyes.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pops in. Points out a potential soft claim. Leaves.

I'm crammed at work because half my employees didn't come in because they were "sick" 

At least one of them admitted they were hungover and didn't trust they could drive to work safely. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nope...only one new is dome I believe....are you even reading? 

I'm trying to.

Is this one of those thing where you mention someone once as a scum read and that equates to you having pushed them all game?

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm crammed at work because half my employees didn't come in because they were "sick" 

At least one of them admitted they were hungover and didn't trust they could drive to work safely. 

But you decided in your one post to highlight a potential soft claim?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm trying to.

Is this one of those thing where you mention someone once as a scum read and that equates to you having pushed them all game?

I didn't say I've pushed any of those...you asked....

"the first time you've mentioned" 

Archived