Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I gave another explanation earlier in the thread - but to add on to it, you clearly saw most of those were BDL people. I feel like you all have a unique perspective when it comes to these long day games. 

For most of us, this is our first. We are trying to figure out the subtleties of how its different. 

Why have you been so agreeable and quiet this game? 

I don’t think I’ve been either of those things.  I’ve been banging the drum for my list, while not stifling the conversation on others.

I mean, I straight up sought arguments with people, and the extent of a response from Counselor, MWil, Dome, Mission, and Ragnarok was “nah you’re wrong.”  I mean, if the case of MWil, I straight up called him out and let him change the topic of the conversation in hopes that people would see the deep game, but everyone just moved on to let the good times roll.

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its strange that when I am super active as a civ a certain contingent always label me as scum

Now, when I'm mostly absent, my name isn't even brought up?

@The Orca @Pickle Rick why haven't I been tunneled yet? My lack of activity is a much better reason to tunnel than your usual.. Is it because you are scum and therefore not paranoid that I am somehow playing you?

Could it possible be that when you post you open yourself up to my crazy mind, theories and connections while also doing scummy things to draw my attention. 🤔🤔🤔

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its strange that when I am super active as a civ a certain contingent always label me as scum

Now, when I'm mostly absent, my name isn't even brought up?

@The Orca @Pickle Rick why haven't I been tunneled yet? My lack of activity is a much better reason to tunnel than your usual.. Is it because you are scum and therefore not paranoid that I am somehow playing you?

I'm confident in my reads. As confident as I was when I owned Nacho in Criminal Minds

By the way are you read up now to know I haven't tunneled on you? If so I got some questions for you

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Probably standard list so he can point back to after game is over and pound his chest about being right on some of them.  

I have been a frequent name on his scum lists for many games, sadly he is consistently wrong.  Just add this game to the growing list of games he has a wrong read on me.

I know now how some others feel.

A lot of people on that list have a problem with being on it....I wonder why 🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah there is reason  but interesting you perk up and start posting almost immediately....this tells me you have been reading but not posting for a reason maybe 

I've been posting.....

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Good to know that you have tunneled on me all game and for no real reason imo. 

I actually gave you my reasons on D1, and I hadn't cast a single vote on you D2 until just now, which I openly admitted was an OMGUS vote. 

Interesting that you feel the need to lie and cast shade on me. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've been posting.....

I actually gave you my reasons on D1, and I hadn't cast a single vote on you D2 until just now, which I openly admitted was an OMGUS vote. 

No need to......you have done it all on your own

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've been posting.....

Oh, and you still didn't answer Counselor's question....

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah there is reason  but interesting you perk up and start posting almost immediately....this tells me you have been reading but not posting for a reason maybe 

Good to know that you have tunneled on me all game and for no real reason imo. 

I do have a very good reason. I want to know why you need to know the reason I am voting for forge.....very interesting that you pop on to defend and protect him from one vote

Forge is my scum buddy he asked me to use the Protection on him in the scum chat. So that’s why I said I wasn’t the protector. Whoops cats out the bag.  

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm confident in my reads. As confident as I was when I owned Nacho in Criminal Minds

By the way are you read up now to know I haven't tunneled on you? If so I got some questions for you

Absolutely not.

I wasn't willing to read 90 pages 2 days ago, I'm certainly not willing to read 320 today

I'm catching small windows of things

Archived