Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The deadline was 10:00. I refreshed the page when the time on my laptop turned to 10:00 and there were no votes there at that time. At the end of the day phase, I always post the full day count and then the vote count of the person lynched. The vote counts I last posted are the official final vote counts of Day 2.

Understood, tks.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The deadline was 10:00. I refreshed the page when the time on my laptop turned to 10:00 and there were no votes there at that time. At the end of the day phase, I always post the full day count and then the vote count of the person lynched. The vote counts I last posted are the official final vote counts of Day 2.

So you're going by your laptop time not forum time. A little PSA for everyone for the remainder of the game. You've got about 1 minute less.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just read the rule.  My interpreration is correct, though.

Was just making sure I was in line with the spirit of the rule.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

People do and it's allowed but I'm not gonna talk moves and I'd advise people to do the same. 

That is very smart for you. But I am completely exposed, so no harm in it. 

*For those of you unfamiliar with my Day Writeups, nothing I write is meant to be interpreted as a hint or commentary on the game in any way. It is merely (an attempt at) a humorous recap of the current day phase.*

“What the hell? Another day phase? We have to actually try to find scum again, ****.”

“Alright well at least day 2 can’t possibly be a worse **** show than day 1.”

Day 2 proceeds to be a bigger **** show than day 1

“You know what guys, it’s gotta be Matts.”

“Oh definitely.” “Matts for sure.” “Matts is clear scum.” “Let’s lynch Matts.”

“HAMMER ON MATTS!!!!”

“Woah jk not Matts.” “Yeah, let’s look elsewhere.” “Unvote Matts.”

“You know what guys, it’s gotta be Matts.”

“Oh definitely.” “Matts for sure.” “Matts is clear scum.” “Let’s lynch Matts.”

“HAMMER ON MATTS!!!!”

“Woah jk not Matts.” “Yeah, let’s look elsewhere.” “Unvote Matts.”

“Let’s also fill up 40-ish pages overnight while also potentially getting forum banned.”

“Oh **** wait guys, today’s the deadline and we haven’t decided who to lynch yet!”

“Ah hell, we’ve waited this long. Let’s tie it up, take another hour to really stew in it.”

“Quick, everyone rush Malf!”

“No wait, not me!”

“Fine, KSJ!”

The crowd is more bloodthirsty than it’s ever been before. They are tired and angry and ready to kill. They crowd around kingseanjohn.

“Woah guys, I think you might have the wrong guy here. I’m just your friendly neighborhoo…”

One member of the crowd pounces on kingseanjohn before he can finish his sentence. The rest of the crowd quickly piles on and before long kingseanjohn is nearly dead.

“Avengers…I don’t feel so good…”

kingseanjohn is dead. He was Spider-Man, Avengers-Aligned.

Night 2 has now begun. You have until 8:30 AM EST to send me your night moves.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lucy, you got some splainen to do

Actually I think I get it.  I wanna do some looking back at his other votes first though.  Also not sure how big of a reveal I want to do with this.

Archived