Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

All this proves is that Rags has a hit

In a “faction hit only” game, this would hold weight... but with 3 hits?

I mean... there’s a 33% chance that you are right so it’s still decent odds

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

More importantly.. how sure are you that player x is civ?

Because if you have it backwards then we lynch a civ, mafia hits you, and the information on the real mafia hitter dies with you

So here is what was talked about. The scum coming out to weasel around the info

On 5/24/2019 at 7:49 AM, rackcs said:

"You gave me no choice..." rackcs muttered softly. He opens his hand to reveal the Power Stone glowing in his palm.

AFlaccoSeagulls removed his hands to reveal a gaping hole in his stomach. He collpased to the ground and never moved again.

AFlaccoSeagulls is dead. He was Kingpin, Sinister Six-Aligned.

Rackcs breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned to agony as pain shot throughout his body. Looks like AFlaccoSeagulls did more damage than he initially thought. As things started to fade to black, he noticed another giant figure moving towards him. Everything was spotty and he couldn't tell who it was. The unknown figure reached down and grabbed the Power Stone from his hand before walking off. Rackcs tried to call out to him but only a wheeze came out. He laid still, taking his last painful breaths.

Thanos took the purple power stone in the OP

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

good point, tk3.

Really insightful.

The benefits of being on day without playing is that I can look at information presented without 370 pages of bias

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Because if you have it backwards then we lynch a civ, mafia hits you, and the information on the real mafia hitter dies with you

That is an interesting concept as he possibly could have made scum hit their own. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, to be fair I don’t think you read the info at the time of your post. Given the nature of the info, I could easily see why malf would hesitate on revealing the info.

Same. Which is why I'd expect him to keep quiet about any info and push rags first to see what happened.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

prior to knowing said info, I likely would have handled it the same. 

You would've other people what to do with it? I feel like you would've put it to work in your own way.

Maybe malf is shook cause he was nearly lynched. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

i may give out that info before the day is done.

but Rag makes the most sense for a bad guy based on flavor

Yeah, I figured you were gonna say this when you said you had info and I got redirected.  I didnt kill bcb. 

I'm Gamora, not Thanos.  Whoever Thanos is must have also targeted bcb.  Which is terrible luck for me. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tk3, given the OP, what is the good hero that runs around shooting purple energy bolts to murder people, I'm genuinely curious as a superhero novice.

I’m not a marvel expert.. I’ve only seen the last 2 avengers plus black panther 

Just now, Malfatron said:

i may give out that info before the day is done.

but Rag makes the most sense for a bad guy based on flavor

I completely agree that Thanos killed bcb.  Issue is that it wasnt me who killed him.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, rackcs said:

"Give up kid, that stone will be mine!"

Rackcs picked himself up from the rubble. "Never!" he said, "You'll get this stone over my dead body!"

The towering figure stood before him and grinned wickedly. "Promise?"

Rackcs jumped up and surprised AFlaccoSeagulls with a shot to the jaw that sent him reeling backwards before hitting him with a few shots from his blasters. AFlaccoSeagulls glared at him and gave a primal roar before charging. Rackcs tried to jump out of the way but was not quick enough. AFlaccoSeagulls wrapped his arms tightly around rackcs, crushing him as he threw them both out of a window. They hit the ground below with a loud thud.

Rackcs rolled out of AFlaccoSeagulls' grasp as they panted on the ground. They both slowly rose to their feet. AFlaccoSeagulls just smirked at the tired and worn-out hero.

"Ready to give up yet? Just give me the stone and go home."

"No, I can't give up the stone. Why do you even want this thing anyway?"

"We've got big plans kid. That stone is just another step towards getting rid of you Avenger losers once and for all."

AFlaccoSeagulls marched forward towards rackcs and reached down to grab him when there was a sudden, blinding flash of purple light. AFlaccoSeagulls staggered backwards clutching his stomach.

"You gave me no choice..." rackcs muttered softly. He opens his hand to reveal the Power Stone glowing in his palm.

AFlaccoSeagulls removed his hands to reveal a gaping hole in his stomach. He collpased to the ground and never moved again.

AFlaccoSeagulls is dead. He was Kingpin, Sinister Six-Aligned.

Rackcs breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned to agony as pain shot throughout his body. Looks like AFlaccoSeagulls did more damage than he initially thought. As things started to fade to black, he noticed another giant figure moving towards him. Everything was spotty and he couldn't tell who it was. The unknown figure reached down and grabbed the Power Stone from his hand before walking off. Rackcs tried to call out to him but only a wheeze came out. He laid still, taking his last painful breaths.

Rackcs is dead. He was Starlord, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Day 1! With 24 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch! The Deadline is Sunday at 10 PM EST.

It says unknown figure. Are we positive it’s Thanos????

Archived