Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, rackcs said:

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 4 - Ragnarok, squire12, Whicker, The LBC

Matts4313 - 3 - Mwil23, Utley, Dome

kingseanjohn - 7 - TheKillerNacho, ET80, MD4L, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, Forge

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 5 - SwAg, Matts4313, theuntouchable, DingoLadd, kingseanjohn

Utley - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Dome - 1 - Tk3

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Mwil and orca were on the lower group of votes. IMO scum avoided voting KSJ, malf or Matts here. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes. All signs pointed to BCB being scarlet witch . The character he turned out to be is one that can morph. 

Hmmmm

What would help cause someone to be able to motivate a player...seems like they would fit in with bcb.

Remember my theory d1 when counselor was leading the votes and he soft claimed protector and squire, bcb, and swag all conveniently and quickly jumped off of him.  

Counsleor is someone we need to come back to.  Him, squire, and swag.  Whicker and tk3 being potentially aligned with orca 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I see you on everyone but scum.

A bit of a nulltell in this regard. Day 2 he moved off Malf after Malf claimed and on to KSJ...I did that as well. We had three lynch options and pickle was one, so that left him with only Malf / KSJ as options really. He was doomed no matter which way he went. 

Day 3 the agreement was that some people would be on Utley just in case. Only Day 1 is sort of eh

1 minute ago, Forge said:

A bit of a nulltell in this regard. Day 2 he moved off Malf after Malf claimed and on to KSJ...I did that as well. We had three lynch options and pickle was one, so that left him with only Malf / KSJ as options really. He was doomed no matter which way he went. 

Day 3 the agreement was that some people would be on Utley just in case. Only Day 1 is sort of eh

I never quantified my observation...

Archived