Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am avenger aligned and my options are 

Malf

Tk3

Forge 

Squire 

Dingo

The question is....why aren't you motivating the protector 🤔🤔

The self proclaimed protecto vs 1 of the 5 you have listed?  I think @Counselor has been doing a good job with his move.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You're watching a movie with your wife and the only thing you're trying to sneak in is some mafia posts.

Shame on you malf, shame on you.

From the person that was in his garage making mafia posts during his wife's birthday party

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The self proclaimed protecto vs 1 of the 5 you have listed?  I think @Counselor has been doing a good job with his move.

Motivating malf instead of the protector is one way to go.  But it is also a great way to fly under the radar...riding the coattails of malf and trolling the thread with like 20 claims 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

hey, i still have 1 free post edit i can use

i'm assuming if it's intentional, I'd be modkilled. btw.

don't go digging for it cause it's not there.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Or should i just claim.

I mean at this point the usefulness I have is turned into recklessness if I don't have control over it anyways.

I trust you with my move if that's what you intend to do, but if you don't fully understand it we could jack up the game real bad like.

So if you're just not getting it, lemme know bro

You're the Green Goblin. Or Green Lantern. One or the other. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Motivating malf instead of the protector is one way to go.  But it is also a great way to fly under the radar...riding the coattails of malf and trolling the thread with like 20 claims 

I had that thought a couple of days ago and said it, but yeah, I'm not buying it at this point. The board as it is laid out makes complete sense.  Counselor was playing straight up and made a good choice with his motivations. And they were impactful and beneficial

Archived