Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Time travel? Durability/lynchproof? 

Why are we trying to potentially figure out the role of high-powered civ for the mafia?

Either you put credence in the soft claim or you don't, but open speculation as to what the role could be or is only serves to help scum at this stage of the game, imo.

Dome you seem a bit cavalier with meta right now.

tk3 is more prone to doing that catch up showing contemporaneous thoughts schtick as scum than Town based on the past several games.

Malf was all over the place in both of his last two scum games, and previously characterized his own Super Civ meta as strong fixation when he has a read.  That’s absent.

6 hours ago, The LBC said:

Greetings from my son's baseball game.  Either the screen on my phone sucks (which can't be true because it's a damn good phone that just released back in December) or I'm going more colorblind than usual.  I can't tell if this is colored.

It was red

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Nothing to be intrigued by, honestly. Feels it a bit like his scum game, that's all.  I think matts is civ, I am weirdly feeling counselor as civ right now. Lbc gives me the wiggins, but I'm willing to wait on that based on a lack of previous experience with him. For as much as matts claims that what he did yesterday was good, I don't know that it was overly useful. I don't think that there were any scum slips or anything like that which points the finger directly at anyone. 

I'm not expecting anyone to follow me for down this road. My guts tend to have crap for brains. 

You have got to be kidding me. Malf is not town..... 

46 minutes ago, Dome said:

If malf is scum then that was a setup, not a slip. 

And if we go with the theory that it was a setup then I would want to look at matts too, as he was the one that “caught” malf in what would be the biggest slip I’ve ever seen that really didn’t catch that many people’s eye. 

Time stamps. Go check them. Look through the post where Malf slipped... Malf is caught, you are just being bling.

Just now, SwAg said:

Dome you seem a bit cavalier with meta right now.

tk3 is more prone to doing that catch up showing contemporaneous thoughts schtick as scum than Town based on the past several games.

Malf was all over the place in both of his last two scum games, and previously characterized his own Super Civ meta as strong fixation when he has a read.  That’s absent.

this is patently untrue

I do it more often when I

1. Am boring role and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later
  2. Am swamped at work and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later
  3. Early in a game when I am not invested yet and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later

That is a free TK-tell that I am only giving you because alcohol

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I would be shocked if there isn't, tbh.  All of rack's previous games had multiple Independents.  It's not this forum's conception of Other.  Typically, the Independents have WCs independent of the larger Town/Mafia struggle, and then the Independent has the freedom to pursue it in an innocuous or hostile manner.  So, it's typically going to come down to the player.  Probably one that's a lock hostile (SK) and others that are more independent.

We've had these on this site before, too.  Usually we get about 3 or 4 days deep before that person claims in order to keep from getting lynched, says they are or will side with the town, and then people want to kill them anyway because they don't want to believe they're who they say they are - which to me always read as they were too lazy to actually find a more suitable alternative (i.e. too many people playing the self-preservation game over the pro-town game).

Just now, Tk3 said:

this is patently untrue

I do it more often when I

1. Am boring role and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later
  2. Am swamped at work and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later
  3. Early in a game when I am not invested yet and don't keep up while I'm at work and have to catch up later

That is a free TK-tell that I am only giving you because alcohol

You’ve done it 3/4 times in your past four scum games and once as Town.  It’s why I was taunting you on it in the micro mafia with the Pickle/Counselor/tk3 triangle.  So, patently untrue, maybe not; open to interpretation with a larger sample, maybe.

Archived