2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

18 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'd rather take a WR and DE in the first round atm. Then we'll be a lot closer to a complete team, especially if we can sign a good/decent LB in FA. 

100% Unless we went after Clowney in FA. Even if we did get him and Young is there then we take him too. Key would need to step up big time to make that team. If it’s between If Tua goes 1 and we had #2 I’d still take Young over WR. As pass rushers are hard to find. 

22 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Jacob Eason. Honestly reminds me of a young Stabler but a modern day version. 

Okay... let's pump the breaks. 

I've been watching Eason since his first practice at UGA. I'm a huge fan of his.  But you are overhyping him at this point. We get you don't like Carr, but it's almost desperate the way you are talking Eason up at this point.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Okay... let's pump the breaks. 

I've been watching Eason since his first practice at UGA. I'm a huge fan of his.  But you are overhyping him at this point. We get you don't like Carr, but it's almost desperate the way you are talking Eason up at this point.

This has nothing to do with Carr, dude just shut it already. Stop making me out to be some Carr terrorist ffs. Seems to be your national past time. I’m scouting QBs. I’ve been high on Easons insane measurables since he got recruited. Cooled slightly at Georgia but if he puts it together this year at Washington with a mind-blowing season he is for sure fire QB2 and a perfect fit for the Raiders. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This has nothing to do with Carr, dude just shut it already. Stop making me out to be some Carr terrorist ffs. Seems to be your national past time. I’m scouting QBs. I’ve been high on Easons insane measurables since he got recruited. Cooled slightly at Georgia but if he puts it together this year at Washington with a mind-blowing season he is for sure fire QB2 and a perfect fit for the Raiders. 

I'm done

• Like 1

22 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Skewed somewhat considering 2018 he was dealt with some injuries in couple of those games. UGA notably where he didn't finish.

I like Tu'a as a prospect but to say he's a far superior prospect to Lawerence (as the poster said) just isn't true. He has so much talent around him it's hard to gauge sometimes how good that he really is. Looking at a guy like Daniel Jones, it seems like a lack of talent in college actually helped prepare him to play for a bad team in the NFL.

Yeah he is a beast. I really want to go 2 WRs in the first. Make this offense scary, Jacobs, Waller, two first round WRs plus Willkams.... heck I would even add another RB in the 3rd/4th if there is a stud, give me a Devin Singletary type as depth. All the good teams have great depth at RB. 

Ideally add some starters on defense in free agency. Edge Rusher x2, Stud LB, another CB, maybe a vet safety if Joseph isn’t retained. Should try to develop our youth this year/offseason on defense Ferrell, Hurst, Hall, Morrow, Conely, Mullens, Abram, Max , Key 

25 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How's he going to run? Looks like a 4.5 - 4.6 guy.

My favorite might be Ruggs III right now. I'm liking him more than Jeudy right now. 

I think he will run higher 4.4 or low 4.5. When i watch him all i see is Dez 2.0

Not going to lie I haven't watched a second of Bama football this year.