2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Simmons could go to the Giants but if he gets passed the Chargers u really have to look into trading up. 

Absolutely, after he clears SD we have to trade up for him.  I think NYG needs a OT too much and SD goes QB.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Absolutely, after he clears SD we have to trade up for him.  I think NYG needs a OT too much and SD goes QB.

Agree here. Giants OT and Chargers QB seem like safe bets. And if Chargers did sign a QB in FA, I’m pretty sure they’ll go OT over Simmons. There is four great ones in this draft. 

Simmons range starts at 7 with the Panthers. But I personally think the Panthers take Okudah or Brown (whoever is left over from Detroits pick). 

Simmons probably goes 9 to Jacksonville. 

Edited by BayRaider

37 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

What do you all feel is “too much” to trade up for Simmons?

I’d give 2 3rds if need be.... really I’d even give more if we had to.

2 3rd's will get you as high as 6 or 7 that's probably not high enough.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Agree here. Giants OT and Chargers QB seem like safe bets. And if Chargers did sign a QB in FA, I’m pretty sure they’ll go OT over Simmons. There is four great ones in this draft. 

Simmons range starts at 7 with the Panthers. But I personally think the Panthers take Okudah or Brown (whoever is left over from Detroits pick). 

Simmons probably goes 9 to Jacksonville. 

We need to trade up for either #7 or #8. Don't care what we trade as long as it's not #19. 

Arizona at #8 is the more likely trade partner because at least one of the 2 top WRs will be there at #12. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steins Gate said:

We need to trade up for either #7 or #8. Don't care what we trade as long as it's not #19. 

Arizona at #8 is the more likely trade partner because at least one of the 2 top WRs will be there at #12. 

No way Carolina trades when Okudah or Brown should fall in their lap. 

Arizona would have no issue trading down though. They need an OT or WR, and one of the four OT’s should be there at 12. And basically all WR’s should still be there. 

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

I’ve been ranting trade up to Arizona’s 8 for months now.... I know I’m annoying repeating myself but that’s the have to do move imo.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

No way Carolina trades when Okudah or Brown should fall in their lap. 

Arizona would have no issue trading down though. They need an OT or WR, and one of the four OT’s should be there at 12. And basically all WR’s should still be there. 

Agree mostly, but NYJ might take a WR. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

Agree mostly, but NYJ might take a WR. 

If they do, then there’s two of the four OT’s for Arizona to pick from. 

Arizona and Jets have the same two needs. OT and WR. And both need OT more than WR. 

would not be shocked to see Burrow go 1 and the Skins take a QB at 2 (Haskins is a bum) and Young being there at 3.  12 and 19 (2075) would be close in value to 3 (2200) and for Young I would consider the move.

Simmons does appear to be a stud but LB value can be acquired later and is not an impactful position like DE or CB.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz