2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

12 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

It’s the same myth with Lamb. In the game wearing gear they are fluid and play the position at an extremely high level at all times.  
If Simmons, Brown, and Jeudy are not there I hope we grab Lamb 

my concerns are soo limited with Lamb. My one thing is that he appeared to always be wide open. how is he at making the contested catch. Lincoln Riley schemed him wide open A LOT!

I saw someone saying that he didn't run the 40 so therefore he still runs a 4.75. Higgins looks as fast or faster then Lamb on the field. 

For me I'm settled in on Ruggs III at #12 we got to get that speed on offense, I would double dip with some good options in the 3rd. Shenault could fall since he needs surgery, Higgins for not running, guys like Claypool, Pittman, Johnson. Double dip on LB too Malik Harrison in the 3rd after resigning Burfict.

#19. Kenneth Murray WLB 

Edited by raidr4life

38 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

For me I'm settled in on Ruggs III at #12 we got to get that speed on offense, I would double dip with some good options in the 3rd. Shenault could fall since he needs surgery, Higgins for not running, guys like Claypool, Pittman, Johnson. Double dip on LB too Malik Harrison in the 3rd after resigning Burfict.

#19. Kenneth Murray WLB 

Actually agree with you for once. Post combine 

12 - Ruggs or Jeudy -  can’t go wrong , much needed WR1

19- Queen or Murray - both players would add so much speed and play every down from Day 1. 

leaves 3rd/4th: WR(that’s how bad the unit is) , LB, CB, S, RB 

*plus free agency 

QB's Burrow, Tua 

T's Wirfs, Becton, Thomas, Wills

WR's Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb

DT's Brown, Kinlaw

DE's Young,

LB's Simmons

CB Okudah

# 12 doesn't suck and neither does #19 adding Love and Herbert @ QB, Epenesa, Gross-Matos, Chaisson,  Queen, Murray, Higgins, Jefferson

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Too much info loser

Dude Humble STFU. You're taking the QB beef too personally. Grow the **** up.

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

my concerns are soo limited with Lamb. My one thing is that he appeared to always be wide open. how is he at making the contested catch. Lincoln Riley schemed him wide open A LOT!

I saw someone saying that he didn't run the 40 so therefore he still runs a 4.75. Higgins looks as fast or faster then Lamb on the field. 

Lamb has very very good hands so contested shots would be great. But the last few games before the playoffs with Oklahoma he deals with man and zone and if the ball gets thrown there he is going to get it. This last season Lamb made Hurts look alright. Lamb was pretty much the offense and they consistently move down the field. Yes the run game was good but Lamb is a beast. Going from stone hands robot Amari to the deadly sure hands Lamb will significantly improve our offense no matter who is under center

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 1