2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

Didn't know this was an option. I was going to say shop it. Winefield Jr at one of those 2 picks.

Queen, Murray, Winfield, Blacklock, and Jaylon Johnson are my five targets at 34 and 44. Two of these five should be there.

25 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Why spend another valuable asset at LB when we only play 2 LBs the majority of the time? 

LB just needs depth now.

Personally I don't think much of Kwiatkowski. I am 100% in the "in Mayock we trust" boat for this signing.

He was a 4th round pick and is a career backup. Who flashed when he filled in for an injured player.

We signed him for 7.5 mil/year that isn't exactly breaking the bank. 

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I like Terrell a lot as well.  Yes he got abused in the NCG by Chase but Chase is amazing with an amazing QB and Terrell was in position most of the time.  He wasn’t just dusted every time. Even great players have a bad game here and there.  Many people had him as the better CB at a Clemson when it was him and Mullen.

I agree, Terrell is a baller. He gets a lot of flack for the Natty, but like you said he was in position all night. Good defense, better offense type stuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

For the Colts or us? Debatable either way. 

I am not following your picks or anything, but I assume you got like Jerry Jeudy or Derrick Brown at 12, and if Justin Herbert is there at 19 we should take him.

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I am not following your picks or anything, but I assume you got like Jerry Jeudy or Derrick Brown at 12, and if Justin Herbert is there at 19 we should take him.

I traded it for 34 and 44 from the Colts. Got S Antoine Winfield Jr and CB Jaylon Johnson. 

If we did take a QB though, and had a choice between Love and Herbert, I’d take Love over Herbert all day long.