2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Very possible one of them ends up there... I'd honestly rather Lamb go there than Jeudy/Ruggs. They need speed. Can you imagine trying to stop a true WR1 Sutton who has Michael Thomas potential and a speed guy like Ruggs on the other side? Ahhh, man. Ruggs makes Denver sooo much better.

Kyle won't pass on Ruggs IMO. He saw Tyreek Hill.

I don't want Ruggs in Denver at all. If it means Denver doesn't get him, I'd go get him.

Mecole Hardman was so sought after that the Jets tried to give up future picks to land him. If that was the case, I can easily see Miami trying to trade to Tampa's spot to land him if he "drops" to 14. I could also see any of these guys going to the Jets or Jaguars.

• Like 1

One of the reasons I like Davis so much too is because outside of his elite athleticism and range, he also played CB early in his career at CAL. So we'd be adding another guy that can matchup with TE's and slot guys. 

Add Davis to go along with Kwit, Littleton, and Abram, and we've already really transformed our defense and ability to cover TEs. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ashtyn Davis, Johnathan Abram, Jaylon Johnson, and Trayvon Mullen would be the most physical secondary in the league. Make Mahomes think twice every throw whether his dude is gonna get creamed. 

And then when you account for guys like Kwit and Littleton we'd be able to neutralize any TE in the league. 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

is Okudah Charles Woodson type of a prospect? I feel like our team has alot of starters but we need a special talent. I could see a trade up if Okudah or Chase Young drop to 5-7.. maybe package a future pick, and some of those 3rds

Might as well trade up for Tua at Pick 3 if you’re willing to go Pick 5-7 for Okudah. I’m not giving up a future 2nd Rounder to pick Okudah. 80 + 81, sure. But the Panthers aren’t going to accept that. 

We are probably gonna have to gamble on our current corners or gamble at 19 with a reach of Jaylon or Terrell. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Jets, Raiders, Niners all pick before them. All WR landing spots. 

Jets will value an OT if one of the Big Four are there in my opinion. Although I have all four going in the Top 10 about half the time. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Jets will value an OT if one of the Big Four are there in my opinion. Although I have all four going in the Top 10 about half the time. 

Agree, but losing Anderson, they have no weapons. They have to help Darnold out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Might as well trade up for Tua at Pick 3 if you’re willing to go Pick 5-7 for Okudah. I’m not giving up a future 2nd Rounder to pick Okudah. 80 + 81, sure. But the Panthers aren’t going to accept that. 

We are probably gonna have to gamble on our current corners or gamble at 19 with a reach of Jaylon or Terrell. 

Nah QB isn’t a need... Need a dominant defensive player to fill the void Mack left. 

* Trade #12 to Houston for #40, #57, #90 & 2021 2nd * 

* Trade #80 & #81 to Philadelphia for #53 * 

19. Javon Kinlaw | DT | South Carolina

40. Denzel Mims | WR | Baylor

53. Jaylon Johnson | CB | Utah 

57. Ashtyn Davis | S | California

90. Akeem Davis-Gaither | LB | Appalachian State

91. Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

121. Zack Moss | RB | Utah

159. Michael Onwenu | OG | Michigan 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

* Trade #12 to Houston for #40, #57, #90 & 2021 2nd * 

* Trade #80 & #81 to Philadelphia for #53 * 

19. Javon Kinlaw | DT | South Carolina

40. Denzel Mims | WR | Baylor

53. Jaylon Johnson | CB | Utah 

57. Ashtyn Davis | S | California

90. Akeem Davis-Gaither | LB | Appalachian State

91. Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

121. Zack Moss | RB | Utah

159. Michael Onwenu | OG | Michigan 

The draft of drafts right here. I’ll take this allllll day. Good job. Even 91 and RB are good, good picks.

I don’t think Jaylon falls to 53, but I’m not gonna nitpick.

This is why I keep tellin people they are over valuing 12. The 2nd Round is loaded. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

The draft of drafts right here. I’ll take this allllll day. Good job. Even 91 and RB are good, good picks.

I don’t think Jaylon falls to 53, but I’m not gonna nitpick.

We'd improve the defense at all three levels with that class. Kinlaw could be our Chris Jones and help solidify our interior pass rush, Johnson would be a nice outside CB to pair with Mullen going forward, Davis would be the perfect compliment at FS to Abram, Robertson would be Joyner's replacement after this season, and ADG would give us a third LB that excels in coverage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

We'd improve the defense at all three levels with that class. Kinlaw could be our Chris Jones and help solidify our interior pass rush, Johnson would be a nice outside CB to pair with Mullen going forward, Davis would be the perfect compliment at FS to Abram, Robertson would be Joyner's replacement after this season, and ADG would give us a third LB that excels in coverage. 

No complaints sir.

Mock drafts don't stop lol

* Trade #12, #80, #159 to Arizona for #8 * 

*  Trade #19 to Indy for #34, #44 *  

8. Jeff Okudah | CB | Ohio State

34. Jalen Reagor | WR | TCU

44. Ashtyn Davis | FS | California

81. Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

91. Akeem Davis-Gaither | LB | Appalachian State

121. Leki Fotu | DT | Utah