2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Also, Lamb caught the ball 36-yard line turned upfield. Chaisson was at the 30 caught Lamb at like at the 48-yard line.

Impressive display of athleticism by Chaisson on that play to be honest.  

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Spent the last day digging into CBs more. Give me Jeff Gladney with a trade down.

Love his game. He's physical, quick and plays with an edge to him similar to Abram. Loves contact, looks for it in the run game. No fear in him at all.  

Excels in man coverage. Will need to add some weight to press physical WRs. His feet are awesome and he has good instincts in play recognition. 

I really like him. He's an absolute gamer. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also, Lamb caught the ball 36-yard line turned upfield. Chaisson was at the 30 caught Lamb at like at the 48-yard line.

Impressive display of athleticism by Chaisson on that play to be honest.  

You think Jeudy gets caught in that same situation?

Jeff Gladney is just to small for the Raiders. When was the last time the Raiders drafted a CB that was 5'10''? DJ Hayden was 5'11'' and in the Athletic article, it was mentioned how Mark Davis was shocked how small Hayden was. Out of all the CBs he is the one that would WOW me in terms of being drafted by the Raiders. 

32 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You think Jeudy gets caught in that same situation?

To be fair I think he would have eventually been caught in that situation, but probably would have gotten more yards in that situation before getting caught. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Jeff Gladney is just to small for the Raiders. When was the last time the Raiders drafted a CB that was 5'10''? DJ Hayden was 5'11'' and in the Athletic article, it was mentioned how Mark Davis was shocked how small Hayden was. Out of all the CBs he is the one that would WOW me in terms of being drafted by the Raiders. 

I agree with that assessment based on past history. But how does Mayock think?

I compare Gladney to Jaire Alexander and he was Mayock top ranked CB in the 2018 class. So Mayock seems to value traits, toughness/competitiveness over purely size in that example. 

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I compare Gladney to Jaire Alexander and he was Mayock top ranked CB in the 2018 class. So Mayock seems to value traits, toughness/competitiveness over purely size in that example. 

Jaylon Johnson is all that with more size.

• Like 1

🤝
1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Well, we have one year to judge him as GM for the Raiders and he picked tall lanky CBs. Johnson 6'2'' Mullen 6'1''

Very small sample size obviously. I know his rankings from previous years might have had some smaller CBs high, but I would lean towards what he picked as a GM over what his ranking were from previous years. But I do see your point and I think its valid we will just have to see what happens this draft and that will tell us for sure. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Gladney reminds me of a more grabby CHJ. He has some of Harris’ good but needs to trust his ability to make plays on the back without grabbing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

To be fair I think he would have eventually been caught in that situation, but probably would have gotten more yards in that situation before getting caught. 

I think that’s fair I think Jeudy gets away

Edited by NCOUGHMAN