2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Where does everyone think Ashtyn Davis will go? Just seen Chad Reuter’s mock and has him going in the 6th round :o. I thought we wouldn’t get him in the 3rd tbh.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001109774/article/chad-reuter-sevenround-2020-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Darrynton Evans is a RB I like, can return kicks as well.

Davis won’t go below round 4.... that’s his absolute floor.

did you see the authors professional photo next to his tag line for the article? Dude never played a down of football, lol.

if we pass on Xavier McKinney and Michael Pittman for Taylor+Evans id lose my mind.

this guys has a ton of top 90 players in the late rounds

Edited by jimkelly02

23 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Davis won’t go below round 4.... that’s his absolute floor.

did you see the authors professional photo next to his tag line for the article? Dude never played a down of football, lol.

if we pass on Xavier McKinney and Michael Pittman for Taylor+Evans id lose my mind.

this guys has a ton of top 90 players in the late rounds

Yeah I saw McKinney in the 3rd, weird. Lamb and Terrell was a good 1st round but Jeudy at #21 set the alarms off.

7 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Yeah I saw McKinney in the 3rd, weird. Lamb and Terrell was a good 1st round but Jeudy at #21 set the alarms off.

One of the top 3 WRs falling a bit wouldn't surprise me. Most of the teams between 12 and 19 won't pick a WR. We're obviously in the market and SF as well. TB has Evans and Godwin so that's a no. I don't understand why Denver would pick a WR over a CB or LB but i guess it's at least a possibility. Atlanta has Jones and Ridley, no WR there. Dallas has Cooper and Gallup, nope. Miami is the most likely. Even more likely is Phi, Min or GB trading up in that range to get a WR.

Not sure who that Reuter guy is but I feel like his mocks are so off.

Evan Silva has us taking Henderson at 12 and Love at 19. I think this forum would explode if that were to happen. I don't see them getting through round one without a receiver, but who knows? Pittman would make a lot of sense for us but I doubt he makes it 80.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:30 AM, roi34 said:

Look forward to watching these. Thanks

Everyone not okaduh obviously..

So after watching all there targets this year, it seems Henderson, Fulton, diggs are best in coverage. 

Fulton and diggs seem to have better ball skills than the rest. Terrel leaves a  lot of separation on his targets as does Johnson in some cases. Fulton and diggs also have the best closing/reaction speed as compared to the others. Henderson is well rounded in coverage himself but don't love him as complete player as much as other two.

Obviously it can be scheme and who fits our scheme best too but, I'm starting to like diggs and Fulton more so than other two which I was higher on to start. Hopefully trade back to 20s-30 and grab a CB. 

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Where does everyone think Ashtyn Davis will go? Just seen Chad Reuter’s mock and has him going in the 6th round :o. I thought we wouldn’t get him in the 3rd tbh.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001109774/article/chad-reuter-sevenround-2020-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Darrynton Evans is a RB I like, can return kicks as well.

He also has McKinney going in the 4th and James Lynch going in the 2nd, lol.

10 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

If Tua is there at 12 you take him imo. If we got Tua at 12 I’d trade Carr for a 2nd if possible and roll with Mariota all of 2020. 

With Winston and Cam still on the FA market I can't imagine that we'd get a 2nd round pick for Carr. Who's giving up that draft capital for him? Maybe Miami but that's unlikely. 

6 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Doesn't @BayRaider point to Carrs 20 wonderlic score as a reason he isn't good? What does Tuas 13 reveal?

Disclaimer I think the wonderlic is stupid

Tua scored a 19. Josh Allen scored a 37 while DeShaun Watson scored a 20 and Lamar Jackson scored a 13.