Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Just went from a 10-kill 6-1 win, to a 1-6 loss, back to a 10-kill 6-0 win. Loving it.

The one real problem I have is that the red names above players pop up way too far away. So many times I've seen someone only because of their name, especially on the forest map.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Just went from a 10-kill 6-1 win, to a 1-6 loss, back to a 10-kill 6-0 win. Loving it.

The one real problem I have is that the red names above players pop up way too far away. So many times I've seen someone only because of their name, especially on the forest map.

Agreed.

Best gun the M13? 

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I really like the Odin. The gun variety is so awesome - just tons of guns.

Interesting, I'm not a fan of the Odin much at all. 

I hate the shotguns, a LOT. Not a big fan of the LMGs. I wish they had more assault rifle rounds instead of having a pistol, shotgun (or two), smg, AR, sniper and LMG rounds seemingly equally. When you play a game with two shotgun rotations and a pistol rotation it can be pretty annoying. I've played probably 20 games and used the AK47 twice and the M4 maybe 3 times

Edited by JBURGE

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Interesting, I'm not a fan of the Odin much at all. 

I hate the shotguns, a LOT. Not a big fan of the LMGs. I wish they had more assault rifle rounds instead of having a pistol, shotgun (or two), smg, AR, sniper and LMG rounds seemingly equally. When you play a game with two shotgun rotations and a pistol rotation it can be pretty annoying. I've played probably 20 games and used the AK47 twice and the M4 maybe 3 times

Yeah, getting a bunch of snipers or shotguns sucks. I really like the LMGs though

I've had the AK and FAMAS once each, and never the M4. Played probably 20 games.

Shotguns I'm Ok with, but the one gun I just cannot use is the desert eagle.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:
6 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Agreed.

Best gun the M13? 

I'm a fan of the MP7 and one of the ARs, though I can't remember which one.

Hate the shotguns, especially with scopes, and sniper rifles.

I meant M11, the AR with 0 recoil