Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i do agree that its worth watching

Yeah, don't pay attention to me about that. I'm the guy that has owned cowboy Bebop in one iteration or another for going on 20 years now, and I've never watched past the episode, "ballad of fallen angels" because it's possibly the best, most complete anime episode I've ever watched of any series and I know the other episodes of the show can't live up to it lol

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yup, agree wholeheartedly about the live action ending. Definitely should have been the way they went

I just now noticed you mentioned the live action ending before I did. You, sir, are a good man.

Still enjoyed the last arc of the anime though. I consider them bonus content. Was wholly entertaining to

see the world  under Kira's conrol for several years, and Light impersonating L. I also didn't hate Near as much as most people but I do agree it is more than a little rediculous how he ultimately defeats Light; and his leaps of logic to capture Light in such little time makes it more than a little unbelieveable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, don't pay attention to me about that. I'm the guy that has owned cowboy Bebop in one iteration or another for going on 20 years now, and I've never watched past the episode, "ballad of fallen angels" because it's possibly the best, most complete anime episode I've ever watched of any series and I know the other episodes of the show can't live up to it lol

wat

are you serious about this

you stopped watching a show beacuse you loved an episode of it???

if this is true, what's your problem lol

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

wat

are you serious about this

you stopped watching a show beacuse you loved an episode of it???

if this is true, what's your problem lol

Absolutely true lol

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

We already in mid-June 

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I hope you mean july otherwise you might need to turn your calendar upside down. 

dingo gets it, meant to say july😂

it’ll be a real fun time because i’ve never run a game before so it will be horrendously imbalanced and the roles and theme are quite fun i think if i do say so myself, if y’all can handle the shady slim mafia hosting experience that is hehe

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

dingo gets it, meant to say july😂

it’ll be a real fun time because i’ve never run a game before so it will be horrendously imbalanced and the roles and theme are quite fun i think if i do say so myself, if y’all can handle the shady slim mafia hosting experience that is hehe

Bcb has one ready for after 4 july but so that one could probably end around mid july and then maybe you could squeeze your way in there depending on if people will let you. I tend to think the people are pretty accommodating though so I think you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Since theres some Death Note interest, Im going to do that game instead if i can get 21 players.

If not, I will do Nic Cage.

If i do Death Note, I give permission for someone to steal the Nic Cage theme for a future game

If nobody objects I'm going to shuffle these around into a rough order based on the time frames people are available to host. The new order would be:

1. Malf's Death Note or Nic Cage Mafia (Late June)

2. Bcb's TV or WWE Mafia (Early July)

3. Shady Slim's undetermined mafia game (Mid-July)

4. Dome's Swag is a Narcissistic Pirate Wench Mafia (Late July)

Then depending on how long these games go, we can go Nacho's game in mid-August or slot another one in to go right before his game. That'll basically take us through the summer.

And obviously as always this is very flexible and subject to change. There could also potentially be a mini game or two in the mix somewhere as well but I don't think mini games need to be subject to this thread.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 7:23 PM, Matts4313 said:

Accidental vote vs being a purposeful donkey. 

Anyone with a brain knows I didnt lynch myself on purpose. 

I was converted the same night I put my hit on you, therefore within the constructs of the game; I did in fact play to my win con at all times. 

Friendly reminder - if people ask to be removed from the tag list, they need to be removed. If not, it won't be allowed to be used anymore.

23 minutes ago, pwny said:

Friendly reminder - if people ask to be removed from the tag list, they need to be removed. If not, it won't be allowed to be used anymore.

Then they need to fill out the proper forms. 

Jk.... I’m sure a notification or two a month is really putting people in a bad spot and we need to do what we can to help them out.

Edited by Dome