Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

I actually believe we should vote for those fellows who aren't even participating in our shenanigans. I have a fairly high opinion of Wulf and Butch in regards to their ability to duel so I think I'd rather prefer ole Ashtray or perhaps Jim. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That Blondie is howling harder than the coyotes on the ridge at sundown.

Put me up for a duel and doubled down by pushing me in when the votes didn’t turn up that way. Interesting. I’m just trying to tend a bar, but you won’t even show us an ID.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I actually believe we should vote for those fellows who aren't even participating in our shenanigans. I have a fairly high opinion of Wulf and Butch in regards to their ability to duel so I think I'd rather prefer ole Ashtray or perhaps Jim. 

What has Woz contributed? Seems like you are trying to save someone.

Woz

If he flips scum you’ll be getting my next vote. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Wait so we pick two of those to duel it out or just pick one to die?

Everyone put up is in quite the 7 way standoff duel. Ordinarily, it’s just the two, albeit someone can put in whoever they want regardless of pm votes.

Actually, thinking about things some more I've reconsidered. I doubt those damned bandits would allow each other to pass up on the opportunity to choose someone to duel so those who did not vote, while not completely cleared, are at least less suspicious in my book. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Put me up for a duel and doubled down by pushing me in when the votes didn’t turn up that way. Interesting. I’m just trying to tend a bar, but you won’t even show us an ID.

Just running that mouth and it ain’t getting ya nowhere.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Actually, thinking about things some more I've reconsidered. I doubt those damned bandits would allow each other to pass up on the opportunity to choose someone to duel so those who did not vote, while not completely cleared, are at least less suspicious in my book. 

Convenient 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

What has Woz contributed? Seems like you are trying to save someone.

Woz

If he flips scum you’ll be getting my next vote. 

He hasn't contributed. That was my point of why he should be one of the options on the table. However from my brief time with him I think decently of his bandit huntin' skills and so I'd probably go for one of the other two. Although I've now reconsidered my position altogether. 

I don't know why people are so quick to try to tie cowpokes together in this game. I've been tied to Gary, ???, and now Wulf. It's completely ridiculous in my estimation.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because I am mafia and this is a good play..

does that make sense in your noggin? 

Nope...dont like it at all. Especially this after last game. Wasnt it you that was wanting to rely on night noves or was it Malf? I didnt read a lot after dying, but I believe it was you and this is totally counter to that notion by claiming quickly