Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Note that the odds of squire being scum are much lower than him being town.  All we can gain from this is touch is most likely town.  Nothing can be concluded or remotely concluded about squire.  

Given his silence on the matter despite being tagged, I'd say that his silence speaks louder than some would care to admit or see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Given his silence on the matter despite being tagged, I'd say that his silence speaks louder than some would care to admit or see.

I agree and that is why I'm voting him. But his mere appearance in the duel is not what almost guarantees him being scum

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

How confident are you are on Squire and why havent you voted?

Hrmm ...

unvote

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree and that is why I'm voting him.

...and then you vote Counselor minutes later. Interesting.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But his mere appearance in the duel is not what almost guarantees him being scum

It's not JUST his mere appearance, it's his body of work. Questioning and pushing Touch, pushing and voting me yesterday, inconsistent reasoning, and silence today, on top of what Touch has/thinks he has. There are a LOT of variables.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Note that the odds of squire being scum are much lower than him being town.  All we can gain from this is touch is most likely town.  Nothing can be concluded or remotely concluded about squire.  

Since we don't have any other choice to my knowledge, we should still lynch squire based on odds, no?

34 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why would I need to fake an arguement?

Do you think my push of him D1 was also fake?

I'd love to lynch Counselor 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor 

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Hrmm ...

unvote

wow

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The man says squire is scum, puts him in a duel but wont vote him....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

so what are you saying?

that mafia investigated squire, found out he was a bomb, silenced him, and then put him in the duel?

so civs go on his lynch train and squire blows up a civ?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dont answer that touch

could be mafia baiting you to see whether you have am investigative move

How about I'm wondering how Touch claims he can duel somone and then he does... that's 1 move...how would he invest Squire to know he is scum as well...multiple moves Night and Day? Its sketchy...now if Touch is just confident in a read that makes me feel better about him...but if he can invest and start a duel...that seems super overpowered if town and more likley scum

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The man says squire is scum, puts him in a duel but wont vote him....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Considering the other alternative was himself, there's no reason to read into this, unless he also put Counselor into the duel, although we have no idea who did or if it's a civ/scum/other move. It makes no sense to put someone in a duel when the only alternative is yourself.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Considering the other alternative was himself, there's no reason to read into this, unless he also put Counselor into the duel, although we have no idea who did or if it's a civ/scum/other move. It makes no sense to put someone in a duel when the only alternative is yourself.

Yeah pickle and orca are reaching hard