Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Mwill heres the dilemma 

1.  If you want thought squire was going down, I understand remaining quiet... However 

2.  You just randomly come out with all the this info today?  Why? 

3.  You're claimed us of ability is on a dead guy, which while possibly true is unprovable 

4.  Who did you block last night so we can cross them off as a killer 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is exactly what happened yesterday without me claiming. Plus, if I die, I lose. If I die and town wins, I don't win.

Granted, now that I've outed myself, I'm sure it's probably only a matter of time anyway.

Since Orca claimed Other/the whole "find the treasure" Dome-esque spastic move and since Malf and I talked about the ratio early on (both figured PROBABLY about 13/14-4-1 ratio town/scum/other), I was hoping to put him up for a duel/publicly out him today, but ET already took one for town and got rid of him last night.

Throw in how Squire pushed me hard D1, claimed I was scum, voted me as such, and then flipped scum, that should also go a ways in helping my case. Being thrown into a duel that day, and then Orca admitting to either knowing about it/doing it himself...and that's a lot of heat on me pretty early.

Just a note on the last part here.  Scum hunt others, it's their only way to get blend into town.  Them pushing you doesn't clear up your wc one way or the other 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Mwill heres the dilemma 

1.  If you want thought squire was going down, I understand remaining quiet... However 

2.  You just randomly come out with all the this info today?  Why? 

Well, Touch said "I'm coming for you" to me, so that's why. Since he outed scum and put him in a duel AND he flipped scum, I know how the wind's going to blow there.

3.  You're claimed us of ability is on a dead guy, which while possibly true is unprovable 

Unfortunately correct.

However, I did imply to Malf earlier that I was going to save him N1 after he voted me (P.53).

On 6/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, MWil23 said:

tenor.gif

4.  Who did you block last night so we can cross them off as a killer 

I have a 2 shot. I've used 1. I didn't use it last night.

Still Living

1. @MWil23 as Blondie 
  2. @KOTN-93 Waylon "Ashtray" Andrews
  3. @theuntouchable as Butch "The Untouchable" Alonzo.
  4. @bcb1213 as John Marston
  5. @rackcs as Ashton Beauregard III
  6. @Woz as Wulf
  7. @James as Pierre McGillicuddy
  8. @Forge as the Frito Bandito 
  9. @Pickle Rick as Cannon Bell
  10. @SwAg as ?????
  11. @TheKillerNacho as VonDoom McDoom

Duel Nominations due by 10pm Tonight

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, Touch said "I'm coming for you" to me, so that's why. Since he outed scum and put him in a duel AND he flipped scum, I know how the wind's going to blow there.

Unfortunately correct.

However, I did imply to Malf earlier that I was going to save him N1 after he voted me (P.53).

I have a 2 shot. I've used 1. I didn't use it last night.

So squire voting you caused you to use it on squire n1? 

Just trying to keep things straight. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So squire voting you caused you to use it on squire n1? 

See below.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This was my second soft claim. I haven’t tried to hide my intentions or alignment at all.

Low key=Loki for Swag to pick up on as my other alignment. 

The fact that Orca claimed other made me extremely skeptical, especially since my win con is just to survive and he went to the extreme to hop Counselor.

This is after he threw Counselor in a standoff with Squire and Pickle yesterday, and I was thrown into a duel the day before and he denied doing it.

squire voted me yesterday and has been saying I’m scum all game and then he flips scum, even saying I am with his fate sealed. 

Squire voting me yesterday made me use my Night Cap. I serve them a drink, and they take their Texas nap early and are unable to make a kill that night.  Considering there were no kills, I’d say it worked out pretty well.

You guys do what you gotta do. If you want to scum hunt pick someone else. 

Just trying to keep things straight. 

Voting me, pushing me, etc.

I was also thrown into the middle of a duel that same day, so I was also extremely curious as to who/why. 

Here are some of the posts he had to make me think something was off:

On 6/10/2019 at 10:18 PM, squire12 said:

MWil

I think his placement into this duel is a play by scum to get some sympathy and a clear

This contradicted Malf's theory

On 6/9/2019 at 10:54 PM, squire12 said:

Something about these posts is not sitting well with me.  Not submitting nominations is also odd

He called out several of your posts/saying they were off. With how much Swag and you were seemingly on the same page, Squire was either feigning ignorance or scared of you IMO.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, squire12 said:

Touch

He then voted you, after this explanation

On 6/9/2019 at 11:12 PM, squire12 said:

I put up Touch and Nacho.  

1.  thought it would be an even duel of capable players. 

No disrespect to Nacho, but I found this to be WAY OFF

would rather see a fair fight vs a walkover

Doubled down on it

2.  Touch made some posts that were talking big about wanting to fight Malf. 

Missed or was intentionally ignorant of your soft claim

Nacho made a post about why people would need to fight.  Seemed like he was wanting nothing to do with a duel.

So, people with capable abilities, your "sketchy" posts, and then Nacho wanting not to fight...which is it?

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So let’s talk about your move. 

You serve them 1 drink and it stops them from killing at night? 

I pick 1 player during the dueling phase to give one last drink to.

If they were going to kill anyone that night, they no longer will.

So your move reads “if they were going to kill they no longer will?”

My move reads exactly as I typed it per Dome's rules criteria in the OP about not directly posting his PM.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:41 AM, Dome said:

Rules:

1. Do not copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you. Type it out yourself if you need to share it. Violation of this rule will result in your elimination from that game.

Therefore, I typed it out.