Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wait, they're magic now? Is this one different than the three yesterday?

I have six bottles of Magic Elixir. It is different from Miracle Elixir.

• Like 1

Just now, Woz said:

Yor sales are yor sales, which are bupkiss.

Friend, I'm not the one who is going to die from catching a disease that I can prevent.

• Like 2

Just now, pwny said:

Friend, I'm not the one who is going to die from catching a disease that I can prevent.

Ees odd thing to say to men who shoot odder men regoolarly like.

Just now, Woz said:

Ees odd thing to say to men who shoot odder men regoolarly like.

For makin those there idle threats, ye will no longer be able to purchase my fine Elixirs.

Ye also can't shoot me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Now listen here you no-good, round here we don't take kindly to no city-slicker spreadin lies. You best watch urself.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

For makin those there idle threats, ye will no longer be able to purchase my fine Elixirs.

Ye also can't shoot me.

Threats? Eyes just speekeng genral terms and theenking of your bizness (and lack there-een). Eyes offer you money, yoos turns eet down. Wees negoatsheeate, no?

For record, if eyes wanted to shoots you, eyes ratchet my gun and shoots you. Eyes do not want thees thus eyes do not ratchet my gun and shoots you.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Honestly at this point I'm ready to vote out anyone still talking in character   I probable won't, but I really want to 

At least eyes talk, no?

31 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea, that’s not all that has you pissed off lmao 

1. I’m not pissed. This is just a game. I’m enjoying it. I always enjoy it even though I’m consistently not great.

2. I’m irritated that you’re wrong and I’m 💯 other.

3. I’m willing to duel you right now, and if I lose, flip other to out you as wrong/probably scum if you are going to continue to ignore things I said I had yesterday like dysentery and what people said the diseases meant.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. I’m not pissed. This is just a game. I’m enjoying it. I always enjoy it even though I’m consistently not great.

2. I’m irritated that you’re wrong and I’m 💯 other.

3. I’m willing to duel you right now, and if I lose, flip other to out you as wrong/probably scum if you are going to continue to ignore things I said I had yesterday like dysentery and what people said the diseases meant.

I dont follow this logic here partner 

• Like 1