Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know, I genuinely thought I answered everything Forge wanted from me.  Then he kept saying that I didn’t.  So, I don’t know, y’all can decide.

Fwiw, I really liked the back and forth. Lot of fun

On 6/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, Dome said:
  • @theuntouchable as Butch "The Untouchable" Alonzo - Nacho and KOTN
  • @bcb1213 as John Marston - Nacho and Forge
  • @James as Pierre McGillicuddy - Nacho and bcb
  • @Forge as the Frito Bandito  - bcb and KOTN
  • @SwAg as ????? - Nacho and Forge
  • @TheKillerNacho as VonDoom McDoom - James and Forge

Felt pretty confident after these results that it was bcb/swag. bcb getting pulled out of the next duel pretty much sealed it, even thought there wasn't really anything to be done about it. Given that swag was really the only one playing at this point I was pretty confident that if I actually called it out I'd be next up for a duel.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We were all but certain that Forge was a vengeful with his claim, so having him up for the duel was an easy no need to vote him and let town lynch someone.   Swag and bcb played the end game beautifully.

Oh yes for sure. I’m speaking squarely at town. They passively allowed it.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was upfront about what was going to happen. I don't need to lie in these games

The soft claim of vengeful helped us know we should not vote you.  the full truth you told was helpful for us for sure.  

You don't need to lie, but you also don't have to tell the whole full truth about everything

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

The soft claim of vengeful helped us know we should not vote you.  the full truth you told was helpful for us for sure.  

You don't need to lie, but you also don't have to tell the whole full truth about everything

It's equal information. Scum used it better