Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Look here, partner, I ain't see how none this my fault.

Well someone is doing their darndest to make it appear that way. I reckon I’d love to know who. Someone tried to put me in a Mexican standoff Round 1.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Well someone oughta clean up the streets and teach these low lifes some manners.  I reckon' that someone is me.  Now are you fellas gonna die like real men or scream for your mommas like @Matts4313.  

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, but if you are gonna scream at least put on a fancy bonnet so when I kill ya, they can write "she died screaming and crying just like the day she was born," on your tombstone. 

If for some reason these fellas get the best of me, just remember this....

Keep an eye on the well-educated idiots that keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, James said:

Wut in tarnation?

Anyhow, reckon I oughta ring the cannon bell; I'm votin fer this pickle feller. Showin up right'n time fer the duel...ain't sittin right with me.

Talk low, Talk slow, and Don't say too much, that's how a man should carry himself.  It's what garners the respect and attention of every word that he utters on this here earth.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:41 AM, Dome said:

ALL MOVES MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE DUEL IS OVER!

Also, I'm getting a few of questions about how and when to vote. When votes can be changed, etc.

Look at the Duel Nominations like dropping a slip of paper into a 10-gallon hat. Once you've dropped them (sent your PM), they're in. 

EX: "Duel Nominations: Webby and VikeDaddy" ..... If I have time, I'll quote you and say NOTED so you know your vote is locked.

The Duel itself is everyone shouting about who they want dead and why. They can change their mind as often as they want. 

EX:

"JASON should be the one killed, cause he's meaner than a horny toad in heat!

Actually, make it Outpost31! That guys weirder than a horny toad in heat!" 

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

Also, I'm getting a few of questions about how and when to vote. When votes can be changed  

Look at the Duel Nominations like dropping a slip of paper into a 10-gallon hat. Once you've dropped them (sent your PM), they're in. 

EX: "Duel Nominations: Webby and VikeDaddy" ..... If I have time, I'll quote you and say NOTED so you know your vote is locked.

The Duel itself is everyone shouting about who they want dead and why. They can change their mind as often as they want. 

EX:

"JASON should be the one killed, cause he's meaner than a horny toad in heat!

Actually, make it Outpost31! That guys weirder than a horny toad in heat!" 

Woah, pardna, are you saying we can make people duel who aren't even in the game?

This is getting interesting...