TheKillerNacho

Chris Blewitt blew it with the Bears

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This disappoints me.

i was hoping to make a joke everytime he missed a fg

The Bears really Blewitt.

You still can! See?

Edited by Dome

All 3 of them missed a kick from 42 yards at the end of practice (meant to replicate a game clinching kick), so I wouldn't be surprised if none of them make the final team and they look somewhere else.

Still remember watching him hit the 48 yard game winning kick against Clemson to give Clemson their only loss on the year (including title game).

2 hours ago, Dome said:

The Bears really Blewitt.

You still can! See?

You're right.

Upon becoming a Bears player, a kicker gets a name. That name is Chris Blewitt.

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

This disappoints me.

i was hoping to make a joke everytime he missed a fg

Honestly the only reason I psoted this as a thread was because this will probably be my last chance to use this joke

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly the only reason I psoted this as a thread was because this will probably be my last chance to use this joke

yeah Fry-ed Left and Pineiro Good just dont have the same ring

sad day truly

The fact that it's taking this long for Bears to find a new kicker is kind of embarrassing. It's June, season ended in January and they still can't find a damn kicker. Like damn this is some bad management, idk if this Nagy or Pace to blame. 

14 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

The fact that it's taking this long for Bears to find a new kicker is kind of embarrassing. It's June, season ended in January and they still can't find a damn kicker. Like damn this is some bad management, idk if this Nagy or Pace to blame. 

Whoa whoa. You can't just rush things like this. They already blew it once, they almost Blewitt twice.....

I mean come on can you really Envision a team being comfortable with having a guy with the last name Blewett has their kicker? The only way this would be a great move is if he were a perennial Hall of Fame level kicker like Adam Vinatieri

Just on a side note though I don't know if anybody noticed but I read yesterday that he is trying out for the Saints