Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

I would consider that a trait of hiding. But semantics aside, I think it's too early to look at that sort of thing.

Trying to cover all angles. Usually, there's at least one silent partner.

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm good going naz if he doesn't show up.

I need forge to show up too.

If we take pickle at face value that he's caught scum in woz/counselor I'd go woz. I'd also just as easily go pickle for pushing such a questionable "get" when we see people make bad illogical reads as civs all the time.

@Nazgul @Forge show up.

LIS before this game started, and during last game. It's all dependent on work. Work is busy and I'm in overtime. 

But I've actually shown up a couple of times in this thread. Even cast a vote and everything. 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Trying to cover all angles. Usually, there's at least one silent partner.

Don’t disagree. Just think 2 hours of late, late night talk and then a few hours of work hours isn’t the right point in the game development to be working on this.

I’d much rather look at it when there’s enough data to suggest someone just didn’t make a few posts at night and then spend time at work or some other easily explainable occurrence. I think by going at it this early you’re either going to finger civs for not real reason or give a mafia a chance to alter their behavior before it hits the point of suspicion.