Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Part of *ALL* reasons, is looking at the *PRO* reasons for you to be lynched. Which you keep stating "isnt your job". 

So really, its not all. You have looked at only 1/2 of the possible reasons, and just the half that benefits you. 

I looked at everything and decided it wasn't worth it given what I know and what we could learn.

I posted why I felt this way.

It's not my job to spoon feed.

If people want to talk about all the positives of lynching a town aligned player that is likely going to provide info on the killing mechanic of the game, let them.

Asking me to spell that out when I'm the subject of the lynch is stupid.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Last minute flips happen all the time. At this point it seems likely that it's one of those three but I also wouldn't be shocked to see some last minute candidate come out of nowhere.

Not that it matters, because I am positive he wont ever come to read that. But that particular message was meant to upset Utley if he came into thread. 

I dont mind giving up on this one early because its like 3% likely to of had any effect on the game. 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, James said:

ne0cvw8991d11.gif

pickle

During those 5-10 pages we have some very interesting votes and reaoms for those votes.... the first one being James and him just appearing out of no where to throw down a vote on me

On 6/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Hmm now something's is becoming clearer 

Top 3 right now are 

Woz

Dome

Swag 

A distant 4th being 

Counselor 

I connect dome, swag and woz..guess what happens immediately after that @Matts4313

On 6/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, SwAg said:

Bag em and tag em, boys.  Easy clap.

Rick

Oh wow a retaliation vote from swag who has since been more of a tunnel on me then scum hunting. 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:17 PM, MWil23 said:

*Facepalm

*Double checks...Double Facepalm

*Groans

Pickle Rick

Love mwil popping in and giving us this great insight on why I should be lynched and then proceeding to disappear for 40 plus pages 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:19 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm calling it right now:

This is the game where the Pickle/Orca brothers are on the same scum team!

I think he then comes out with his crazy theory to fit his vote. 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, Forge said:

Ted

One of the most interesting posts in those pages is forge playing Houdini with a drive by vote of Ted and then disappearing again....why did he not jump on my wagon...was he wanting to distance himself from me? 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle has now resorted to ignoring previous things I said before that vote as well as my synopsis with quote interactions that reinforces that missing 10 pages. 

Then answer my question from a few pages ago...what makes you think I'm scum....give us a reason bc this synopsis does not provide anything 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle made this ridiculous comment, when Orca started it:

...and it REALLY snowballed from there.

He then doubled down on it:

And then went all but completely off of the rails

I then made this statement:

Then you said:

Then this whole HUGE debacle came about:

Then Dome was hit.

Pickle

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meh it's moot now, at least for the day.