Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Lets look at some facts tho

> Glen claims to have been told details about Matts' personal life by Malf last night. He has not changed his story to this fact to my knowledge

> Fake news was reported regarding the exact same story

If it was Matts who posted the Fake News as wifom, that means Matts and Glem are either a) aligned with eachother or b) This is a huge coincidence

I dont think it fits, @MWil23

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

This is... an interesting theory

I'm just spitballing here, but, what if:

*Glen IS telling the truth about Wedy/watcher

*He ASSUMED that he had something to do with Matts' death, claiming it

*Dome applies heat to Matt, scum realizes it, and "fake kills" him to then LOL clear him

*Fake News report, orchestrated by scum, uses below the belt information and false details about his personal life

*Malf then reports the news portion and the Matts "criminal lair" portion IS true

*Once Matt comes back, he's now "cleared" since the whole thing is "fake news"

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If Glen has a role that allows him no information to help town, I am willing to lynch him.

If he can explain to us what benefit he provides, then I would rather look elsewhere. 

I'm adorable 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm just spitballing here, but, what if:

*Glen IS telling the truth about Wedy/watcher

*He ASSUMED that he had something to do with Matts' death, claiming it

*Dome applies heat to Matt, scum realizes it, and "fake kills" him to then LOL clear him

*Fake News report, orchestrated by scum, uses below the belt information and false details about his personal life

*Malf then reports the news portion and the Matts "criminal lair" portion IS true

*Once Matt comes back, he's now "cleared" since the whole thing is "fake news"

See what I said above.

Glen claiming to have received the story from Malf and the story being posted would be a huge coincidence

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets keep our stupid thoughts in our own head. You really think I would use my exwifes affair in a game? 

Go bang your head against a wall as punishment. 

I literally don't know you personally and would never use that in a game. That's pretty personal. I surely wouldn't use it myself.

That said, people have used car accidents and their own mothers having CANCER as a means of "scum lying", so I'm not putting anything past anyone.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

> Glen claims to have been told details about Matts' personal life by Malf last night. He has not changed his story to this fact to my knowledge

If it was Matts who posted the Fake News as wifom, that means Matts and Glem are either a) aligned with eachother or b) This is a huge coincidence

1. Malf got the #fakenews write up and used it as flavor in his response to Glen (only possible if Malf was not thinking clearly)

or

2. Glen is part of scum and tried to use this to clear himself as watcher. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What if GLEN is scum and SO IS MATT though.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

See what I said above.

Glen claiming to have received the story from Malf and the story being posted would be a huge coincidence

So, we lynch Glen, he flips scum, and Matts is cleared, per my original crazy theory.

It's not impossible. Albeit, it's definitely an Orca/Pickle plan, but it's possible.

Just now, MWil23 said:

What if GLEN is scum and SO IS MATT though.

So, we lynch Glen, he flips scum, and Matts is cleared, per my original crazy theory.

It's not impossible. Albeit, it's definitely an Orca/Pickle plan, but it's possible.

Well yeah I accounted for that. The other possibility is that they are aligned with eachother.

We should definitely lynch Glen

I'm not entirely convinced Matts would use this obviously personal and probably painful story to try to clear himself in a mafia game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

While this network is unable to verify the details of his association, it appears the man may also have had close ties to a criminal organization based in Kanto.

Stay tuned as we bring you more daily news updates. 

I was wrong on the lair part, but I meant that you had criminal ties and maybe THAT portion was true. It's actually in the write-up

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

While this network is unable to verify the details of his association, it appears the man may also have had close ties to a criminal organization based in Kanto.

Stay tuned as we bring you more daily news updates. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I literally don't know you personally and would never use that in a game. That's pretty personal. I surely wouldn't use it myself.

That said, people have used car accidents and their own mothers having CANCER as a means of "scum lying", so I'm not putting anything past anyone.

I have been playing for like 10 years. In 10 years I have never once used anything personal in my life as part of a gambit. Anyone who actually thinks that I would is wrong. Either they are ignorant to my playstyle (you, we dont know eachother) or they have an agenda (UNT liking that idea). 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Glen claims to have been told details about Matts' personal life by Malf last night. He has not changed his story to this fact to my knowledge

If this is a CLAIM - specifically the Malf part - I'm calling bollocks on it.