Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Reason #1 - 'Joke' bandwagon vote that you never explained or followed up on.

My reason was to judge a reaction, which has been the typical pickle response to similar questions.

Reason #2 - You never followed up on this.  Why?  Because you are scum and don't really care about the answer.  You just want to appear active.

Work and traveling limited the time I had to get back to anything that felt relevant.  I am town and I did care about the answer.

Reason #3 - For the main reason I listed in the long multi quote.  And I'm curious as to how that was flawed in any way.  You commented extensively about Dome's **** getting chopped off and that was it.  Why?  Because as scum it allows you to discuss an aspect of the game and appear active without having to give actual thoughts as to who is scum or town.  

That was the main topic the I felt warranted the time I gad to discuss.  It was also more current than the back and forth between other players.

Reason #4 - You were completely inactive last night around lynch time.  And yet showed up shortly after.  Did you not want to explain your vote?

Texting and driving is something I do not do.  Was in the car from 6 to around 830.  Then checked into hotel and got settled.  Online after the deadline 

Bonus Reason - Your interaction with touch just now was off.  

Off in what manner?  Your focus on me exclusively is bad.  It is starting to fit your scum game pretty well

Anthony Rester was having a morning whiskey.

He was planning a big investigation tonight, but for now, a whiskey and a nap is just what he needs.

Suddenly, his heart began beating quickly. He grabbed at his chest and reached for the bottle of Tums on the dresser.

It was too late.

Anthony Rester - @theuntouchable was dead. He was town - Even night Death Note cop

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Well yeah I accounted for that. The other possibility is that they are aligned with eachother.

We should definitely lynch Glen

I'm not entirely convinced Matts would use this obviously personal and probably painful story to try to clear himself in a mafia game.

Matts most definetly would

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Matts most definetly would

**** you. There is not a chance in hell I would do that.

Go through 10 years worth of games and tell me 1 time I have ever attempted anything like that. Thats horsesheet and you know it. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

He was planning a big investigation tonight, but for now, a whiskey and a nap is just what he needs.

Suddenly, his heart began beating quickly. He grabbed at his chest and reached for the bottle of Tums on the dresser.

It was too late.

Anthony Rester - @theuntouchable was dead. He was town - Even night Death Note cop

Well, THIS SUCKS

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It was too late.

That sucks that he is town, and especially a cop, but I really hope you speak with host and chat @theuntouchable and realize you are a moron for thinking I would pull this gambit.

Go ahead and ask everyone who has ever played a game with me that isnt a moron. I would never. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is problematic. Show watchers, what's a Death Note cop?

ET - Did you have anything to do with that news write up? You were having some fun and let it get away from you a little bit.