Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m surprised how many cast a vote and have vanished. A lot of laying low here

Makes you wonder if glem ain't that dumb after all

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m surprised how many cast a vote and have vanished. A lot of laying low here

Friday night. Those who have played mafia with me before know where I am lol. 

That being said, my vote is largely inconsequential at this point. The Glen thing doesn't feel right, I'm not going to vote him just to hop the bandwagon. If we want to talk others, I'm listening

Just now, Forge said:

That being said, my vote is largely inconsequential at this point. The Glen thing doesn't feel right, I'm not going to vote him just to hop the bandwagon. If we want to talk others, I'm listening

Just hop on

Just now, Forge said:

BCB or Rags for me. I don’t get the tunneling unless you have a read. Nacho is another I don’t trust. 

Just now, Counselor said:

BCB or Rags for me. I don’t get the tunneling unless you have a read. Nacho is another I don’t trust. 

Actually starting to agree about nacho. Definitely not on my trust list

The problem with these games is that everyone assumes they're smarter than they actually are.

So they peg a single dude & get it in their minds that hes scum and they leave for the day. 

Then once the dude comes up civ they blame said dude instead of themselves for refusing to look at other alternatives.

They do this over and over, thus creating a lack of conversation & ability to scum hunt with viable posts behind them.

They always leave inactives alone because they forget about them. Sooner or later the inactives start getting a tad more active. But at that point the previous active posters are either long gone due to being ttargeted by other actives/mafia, or they're just too over run by mafia.

D1 hanging should always go to the player who posts the least. D2 should follow that same mindset. D3 as well. And even possibly d4 if there are still inactives.

Because what always tends to happen is that civs vote out an active player d1, mafia hits an active player d1, town is down 2 active players out of maybe 12 that were active leaving 10. D2 the same thing, then the active civs are down to 8 vs 4.  D3 sometimes people get lucky with invests, but time after time it could end up again losing two active civs leaving it to 6 active vs 4 mafia.

At that point you're fighting a tragic up hill battle that you rarely win.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The vote feels pretty stale.  It is friday night, so there may not be many people around.  YOu have any thoughts on others vs Glen?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just hop on

Any other players you would consider?

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

The problem with these games is that everyone assumes they're smarter than they actually are.

So they peg a single dude & get it in their minds that hes scum and they leave for the day. 

Then once the dude comes up civ they blame said dude instead of themselves for refusing to look at other alternatives.

They do this over and over, thus creating a lack of conversation & ability to scum hunt with viable posts behind them.

They always leave inactives alone because they forget about them. Sooner or later the inactives start getting a tad more active. But at that point the previous active posters are either long gone due to being ttargeted by other actives/mafia, or they're just too over run by mafia.

D1 hanging should always go to the player who posts the least. D2 should follow that same mindset. D3 as well. And even possibly d4 if there are still inactives.

Because what always tends to happen is that civs vote out an active player d1, mafia hits an active player d1, town is down 2 active players out of maybe 12 that were active leaving 10. D2 the same thing, then the active civs are down to 8 vs 4.  D3 sometimes people get lucky with invests, but time after time it could end up again losing two active civs leaving it to 6 active vs 4 mafia.

At that point you're fighting a tragic up hill battle that you rarely win.

So aside from today, you were pretty inactive.  Who would you look at as "better" options?