Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Actually correction. 

Strategic non-posting is fine.

non posting because you don’t care about the game or quit in the middle of it is not 

You are right. It wasnt strategic no posting. It was strategic inactive dying (James, Pwny)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are right. It wasnt strategic no posting. It was strategic inactive dying (James, Pwny)

I think we’re getting really fast and loose with the term strategy. 

But yes.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well Pwny died because he felt bad because you quit because of something he brought into the game about your personal life. I don’t think that was strategic inactive dying. If you wouldn’t have reacted that way he would have stayed in the game.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well Pwny died because he felt bad because you quit because of something he brought into the game about your personal life. I don’t think that was strategic inactive dying. If you wouldn’t have reacted that way he would have stayed in the game.

Thanks for explaining to me what happened. I was unaware.

PS - I also told pwny that he shouldnt quit. So theres that. 

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you figure out how you are a liar yet? And somehow @theuntouchable bought your BS. If not, let me break it down for you:

Malf, drunk & angry, ranting and raving in thread and in chat, discussed how some posters are huge cowards/unethical and he will never play with them again.

Dome agrees that the mod kills and strategic no posting is bush league and he too is taking a break.

Matt's is trying to calm them down. Making jokes. Asking if malf needs a hug. 

Squire makes post. 

Malf says: "squire is talking about game out of thread. Racks you must kill him".

Dome says: "racks, that needs your attention. But mod killing him makes me look scummy"

Forge says: "he did break the rules".

Matt says: not a damn thing.

Racks says: I might have to mod kill him. Give me some time to think about it.

Racks then says: write up is in, give me your hit tonight.

Matt's says: wow. You should kill them all, they all sent me their roles and told me your favorite football team sucks. Lol.

But we need to hit UNT. don't ever tell him I said this, but he is a pretty good player. 

Dome says: I agree. Malf, swag, unt are good players. Got to hit UNT.

Forge says: yup hit UNT.

Racks says: GG. 

Feel free to verify it.

Bolded is not accurate at all, mainly because I didn't know anything about it until rack posted in here that squire had been mod killed. I never said anything between squire making said post and being mod killed as I was playing poker and in and out of chat. I may have agreed with it after the fact ( though I don't remember ever saying what you bolded at all)

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Bolded is not accurate at all, mainly because I didn't know anything about it until rack posted in here that squire had been mod killed. I never said anything between squire making said post and being mod killed as I was playing poker and in and out of chat. I may have agreed with it after the fact ( though I don't remember ever saying what you bolded at all)

I guess I’m not the only “liar”

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hmm.. I will believe you if you say it. But I remember you sneaking in a comment agreeing with the idea that squire broke a rule. 

It could have been after the fact, I guess.