Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

On 6/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, rackcs said:

2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron don't remove yourself from playing.  You play a really good game and are hard to read.  I pushed counselor hard as I never thought he would modkill himself.

Squire12 has been modkilled. Writeup incoming...

Squire12 sends off yet another raven from his balcony, laughing as it flies away to his forbidden pen pal.

"Oh we have such fun with our games."

As squire12 is turning around to head back inside, he trips over his robes and falls over his balcony. He hits the ground at a high speed, splattering all over the ground.

Squire12 is dead. He was Meria MartellWesteros-Aligned

It is now Night 5. You have until noon EST Sunday to get your moves in.

Theuntouchable heads through his fields, surveying the servants tending the crops. He wanted to make sure they all did a good job, he needed a good yield this year to make up for last year's poor harvest. Everything looked good so he turned and started heading back to his keep.

He had been walking for a few minutes when he heard screams behind him. He turned around and saw that in the distance his crops were burning. He rushed in that direction, desperate to save what he could. As he gets closing he sees his servants rushing past him in fear. Too late, he realizes what was happening. He pulls out his sword just as the dragon burst through the wall of fire. Theuntouchable barely got a swing in before the flames consumed him.

Theuntouchable is dead. He was Mern GardenerWesteros-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Orca feels dizzy and weak. He's spent the past 5 days fasting and praying to the seven gods and they were not listening to him. He could not give up though, the realm was counting on him to be their conduit with the gods. As he is kneeling down to resume his prayer, the entire sept begins to rumble. He quickly gets down and begins praying frantically.

"To the mother, please protect me. To the warrior, please guide the soldiers in their defensive efforts..."

The roof blows up in flames above him, stone crashing to the ground all around him. He tries to avoid them but it's no use. One falls right onto him.

The Orca is dead. He was The High SeptonWesteros-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwil23 is training soldiers in the yard as the wall looms above them all. 

"Get your *** in shape boys, we need to be prepared for anything. Even snarks and grumpkins!"

The recruits howl with laughter but that laughter is quickly cut short when a shadow falls over the yard. Above them hovers a giant dragon.

"Targaryen! You have no business here. We men of the Night's Watch take no part in the affairs of your realm. Leave us be and we will not interfere in your conquest!"

The dragon hovers for a moment in the air. Mwil23 watches the dragon nervously, hand gripping tighter and tighter around his sword. After a moment, the dragon flies off and Mwil breathes a sigh of relief.

Mwil23 survives and wins. He was Lord Commander HoareNight's Watch-Aligned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dome smiles as the remaining lords and men bend the knee to him. The Targaryen conquest is complete. There were sacrifices made, but they were necessary. A man places the crown on his head and his smile grows even larger.

Dome wins! He was Rhaenys TargaryenTargaryen-Aligned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the Targaryen-Aligned players: Matts4313, Dome, Forge, and Malfatron*. They win! Also congratulation to Mwil23 for completing his Win Condition.

*If Malf can make Utley an other to deprive him of a scum win for playing poorly/not playing then I will make Malf a retroactive Targaryen so he can rightfully get the win

I could be wrong, but this feels like a scum found that post and whined about it. 

Someone modkilling themselves can make it tough to want to be involved and we had someone here in our community wanting to be done playing because of it. I can’t see a host seeing that post and saying I gotta modkill him over that. Did he mention this game? Sure, but it was nothing revealing that would have impacted the game. Malf never would have responded in a way that would implicate this game at all. 

This reeks of scum who pounded for semantics on a rule. And that to me, is more likely mwil. It’s nothing particular against you, I just think dome is a person that wouldn’t take advantage of something like that given the context of the situation. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Someone modkilling themselves can make it tough to want to be involved and we had someone here in our community wanting to be done playing because of it.

Oh i'm on the same boat. i can't be investing time when a small minority are fine wasting it. 

@rackcs another super fun game. thank you for the opportunity to try out my gif game... you're an awesome host.

Archived