Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's also currently an easy way to find scum right now lol.

Not really. In Death Note the two players who I think were the most vocal about lynching you (I was the main culprit, you put that on me and rackcs was pushing you too) were both town.

Just now, Dome said:

@rackcs almost modkilled me for posting the picture of a pickle getting a hotdog shoved up its butt.

i was very pleased with that gif but it upset rackcs on a spiritual level I think 

That was my favorite .gif in the whole game. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not really. In Death Note the two players who I think were the most vocal about lynching you (I was the main culprit, you put that on me and rackcs was pushing you too) were both town.

Swag was from my viewpoint.  He made a huge post about his theory and seemed to seal it. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag was from my viewpoint.  He made a huge post about his theory and seemed to seal it. 

Many of times you mentioned swag that day, you mentioned me first. 

You cant claim you nailed scum D1 if you listed someone, then claim you didn’t think someone is scum when you listed them as well.

Thats cherry picking and part of the reason people don’t take your reads to seriously.

If you play well and build up thread capital I promise you’ll start surviving longer

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

You cant claim you nailed scum D1 if you listed someone, then claim you didn’t think someone is scum when you listed them as well.

Thats cherry picking and part of the reason people don’t take your reads to seriously.

If you play well and build up thread capital I promise you’ll start surviving longer

Let's look at the tape 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Take note of swag interrupting the convo here 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Hmm now something's is becoming clearer 

Top 3 right now are 

Woz

Dome

Swag 

A distant 4th being 

Counselor 

On 6/19/2019 at 4:15 PM, Pickle Rick said:

giphy.gif

swag

dome

woz

counselor 

racks 

mwil

On 6/20/2019 at 2:05 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

tenor.gif?itemid=13939837

On 6/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I have a number of theories but I cant push any of them bc all this bs stuff....they may not have bloomed into something but they were just scrapped bc of bs.  

1. Woz and counselor jumped on me for the "other claim" I made before the game began where I said my role was to probe @Matts4313.. that is the origin of their votes.  Now how scummy is that...they latch on to a post I made befor the game started and say that I'm scum 🤔🤔🤔

2.  I started to push them and swag comes in to interrupt the convo that was dominating the thread and started up the talk about last game and pwny.  This felt as though he was trying to protect one of the 2 that I was pushing and counselor was online an posting so I was leaning towards he was trying to protect woz

3.  Dome has pushed me before pretty hard for nonsense stuff d1 when he was mafia.  What he did yesterday felt eerily similar to that push.  He then gets his tiny friend chopped off when I start at him.....convenient for a lolclear

Those are just some of them. 

On 6/20/2019 at 4:15 PM, Pickle Rick said:

So what in there makes me scum.  Is it that swag is your mafia partner and you are trying to protect him.  Why does me pushing swag mean I'm scum? 

And from what I read it was 100% swag, it felt as though his statement had a purpose behind it to redirect the convo where as orca's did not.  

On 6/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Why not swag? 

On 6/20/2019 at 6:57 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Right now my money is on

Swag

Forge 

Woz/counselor

James

Mwil 

Potentially utley/max

I'm gonna reread and see what else I can find

I didnt soft claim in my avatar.  This is an anime theme so I switched my avatar to an anime version of Rick Sanchez.  Last game I switched it to a Western Rick Sanchez 

There is none. 

It's a portal gun from the show.  You seem to be stretching right now

On 6/20/2019 at 7:59 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil since I can't get anyone on board with a swag bw

On 6/20/2019 at 9:31 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome @SwAg where you at....there wont be any ghosting around the deadline as long as I'm still alive 

On 6/20/2019 at 9:56 PM, Pickle Rick said:

There he is.....at least you showed up.  Swag is still a no show 

On 6/20/2019 at 10:00 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is scum.  I'd wager forge is to and pwny with nacho 

On 6/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is mafia.  I'd bet the game on it.  Maybe something like.....

Swag 

Dome

Matts (worst move of all time lynching me from this person)

Racks

Pwny 

Forge 

Woz

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

What do I need to do?

Archived