~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Do any of you guys own a title belt? I remember trying to buy one at a Smackdown Live show last year and they were $450. Who the hell would pay that lmao.

I always thought about buying one but i have no use for it unless I want to get robbed.  450.00 for a belt is ridiculous. 

It still surprises me they dont do things like tease Balor having a shot to go ME Mania. Its January. And he gets rolled over by Vinces puppet who spends half the match pouting and mumbling. And I know people will say he didnt get rolled over, but, he didnt look the top shelf ME'er he should with Cena prancing around half the time mumbling "im just tryin to go to mania" and such things.

Still, totally unimpressed with what theyre doing with the women. Torries 42 and putting all the current divas to shame. Why do I wanna see Botcha Banks and her ever receding hairline? But Steph wont allow that, only divas she feels shes prettier than, (so she doesnt mind standing next to them on tv) are getting pushed anymore.

12 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

No, just Cena's mannerisms in the ring. I feel like he makes it look fake. 

Cena is very sloppy as a wrestler. When he had the STF on Balor, he had absolutely no pressure on Balor’s chin. Just looked like he had his arms locked around him. Just one example. Another is obviously the five knuckle shuffle. He hardly ever even makes contact with his opponent. He just seems uninterested unless it’s a huge match on a huge PPV. Also, idk what they were going for with Cena whining all match but it really didn’t do him any favors. Guy desperately needs a character refresh but will never get it. Cena would be such a terrific heel and would have everyone reinvested in him. 

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

It still surprises me they dont do things like tease Balor having a shot to go ME Mania. Its January. And he gets rolled over by Vinces puppet who spends half the match pouting and mumbling. And I know people will say he didnt get rolled over, but, he didnt look the top shelf ME'er he should with Cena prancing around half the time mumbling "im just tryin to go to mania" and such things.

Still, totally unimpressed with what theyre doing with the women. Torries 42 and putting all the current divas to shame. Why do I wanna see Botcha Banks and her ever receding hairline? But Steph wont allow that, only divas she feels shes prettier than, (so she doesnt mind standing next to them on tv) are getting pushed anymore.

I foolishly thought Balor would come out on top. You would think I would know better.

Speaking of the women's rumble I didn't like how McCool eliminated the current talent. Of course we all know why.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

This is awful, please stop.

Maybe they have other plans for Balor at EC. He's got a miztourage now. And Banks is a much better wrestler than Torrie Wilson, please. And boy, you better be a grown man with a full head of hair to be talking about a hairline

42 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Cena is very sloppy as a wrestler. When he had the STF on Balor, he had absolutely no pressure on Balor’s chin. Just looked like he had his arms locked around him. Just one example. Another is obviously the five knuckle shuffle. He hardly ever even makes contact with his opponent. He just seems uninterested unless it’s a huge match on a huge PPV. Also, idk what they were going for with Cena whining all match but it really didn’t do him any favors. Guy desperately needs a character refresh but will never get it. Cena would be such a terrific heel and would have everyone reinvested in him. 

Yeah, I've thought this way about his wrestling for awhile. Even with AJ, which were great matches even so, it looks like he's acting instead of trying to portray an actual fight.

I wonder if Cena went off the reservation with the heel stuff last night.

13 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I’m pretty consistent with my views. I believe that the show needs to have some unpredictable element. If I can say what’s gonna happen on the whole show, they’re not doing their job. There was no point of watching. Nak, Asuka, Brock and AJ were gonna win . You knew that before hand, and it’s not like WWE puts on top quality matches consistently anymore either. So to wrap things up, the story is bland, and the wrestling is subpar. Why should I be happy with last night’s show?

I'll give you Asuka, but why was it obvious for the others? And why was it obvious about Rousey?

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

This is awful, please stop.

Maybe they have other plans for Balor at EC. He's got a miztourage now. And Banks is a much better wrestler than Torrie Wilson, please. And boy, you better be a grown man with a full head of hair to be talking about a hairline

Defending the overly Disney styled product I see.

Balor AND Cena should of been part of EC. Elias has no business in there with big timers. They sacrificed Balor as a ME'er styled wrestler, yet again. Only to push someone theyve overly pushed for over a decade.  Balor should of been allowed to carry momentum into EC to help hype the PPV.

Saying Sasha Botch, I mean Banks is a better wrestler than Torrie. Is like saying Sin Cara is more watchable than Braun because hes a better wrestler. Torrie helped fuel some of the most watched segments in history. But if youre happy with a continuously receding hairlined chick out botching about all over the place. Well, good for you.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Defending the overly Disney styled product I see.

Balor AND Cena should of been part of EC. Elias has no business in there with big timers. They sacrificed Balor as a ME'er styled wrestler, yet again. Only to push someone theyve overly pushed for over a decade.  Balor should of been allowed to carry momentum into EC to help hype the PPV.

Saying Sasha Botch, I mean Banks is a better wrestler than Torrie. Is like saying Sin Cara is more watchable than Braun because hes a better wrestler. Torrie helped fuel some of the most watched segments in history. But if youre happy with a continuously receding hairlined chick out botching about all over the place. Well, good for you.

I just don't understand why you're bringing up her hair to insult her, it makes you look petty to insult someone that is, and i say this confidently, very out of your league. Or maybe I'm defending against silly comments you're making about people only being pushed because apparently they are less attractive than Stephanie which is the dumbest thing I've read all year. "torrie helped fuel the most watchable segments in history" ok, well she isn't 10 percent the wrestler of sasha banks and that's not debatable. 

Yeah, true, they should have 6 guys with a ton of momentum in EC so they can have it all killed when they lose or are eliminated first. Elias is riding WAY more momentum than Balor, anyway. Take a deep breath, bruh, go watch tna. 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

I just don't understand why you're bringing up her hair to insult her, it makes you look petty to insult someone that is, and i say this confidently, very out of your league. Or maybe I'm defending against silly comments you're making about people only being pushed because apparently they are less attractive than Stephanie which is the dumbest thing I've read all year. "torrie helped fuel the most watchable segments in history" ok, well she isn't 10 percent the wrestler of sasha banks and that's not debatable. 

Yeah, true, they should have 6 guys with a ton of momentum in EC so they can have it all killed when they lose or are eliminated first. Elias is riding WAY more momentum than Balor, anyway. Take a deep breath, bruh, go watch tna. 

Aww. Look at you being all defensive. Sorry to the rest of the board for stirring the weekly whiny, hissy fit out of Troy. 

And your talking 2 different types of wrestlers in the ignorance youre spewing.  The midget flys and hops around, while Torrie has been an All World fitness and strength pro. Torrie didnt need to wrestle well. Taker, Hulk, Andre didnt either, and theyre legends that drew. Torrie drew, (some of the most watched segments in HISTORY) people wanted to see her. Thats all that matters.

First couple weeks without the NFL to contend with, and that chance to really grab back some of the viewers that have left in hordes. And WWE takes that time to fall flat on their face. Balor should of won, or faced someone else so he and Cena could be in the EC.

5 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I'll give you Asuka, but why was it obvious for the others? And why was it obvious about Rousey?

Brock and Roman have been rumored to face each other at Mania for the belt for a year. Roman is gonna win the Elimination Chamber for the right to face Brock. 

They werent gonna have co-champs going into Mania. AJ is the face of SD, he wasn’t gonna lose. 

With Roman winning at the Chamber, a SD Guy was gonna win. The only choice was Nak. They teased it before and it’s the biggest match they can make. 

I like to think I’m pretty fair with my criticisms, my number one pet peeve is predictability .

Archived