~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

27 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

The writing for stroman lately has been the best for a wrestler in awhile. I would just like to see him have a different finisher but keep the running slam as a move.

Agreed. His finisher would be a good as just another move in his arsenal, but as a finisher it's kind of boring.

The gauntlet match was great for the most part, but I started losing interest towards the end.

Roman being eliminated first only further confirms that he's winning the Chamber match.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Agreed. His finisher would be a good as just another move in his arsenal, but as a finisher it's kind of boring.

The gauntlet match was great for the most part, but I started losing interest towards the end.

Roman being eliminated first only further confirms that he's winning the Chamber match.

You want him with a finisher he can hit on any guy of any size though, so that limits options right there.  I still miss big men doing the Heart Punch as a finishing maneuver, but at this point, Big Show's KO Punch is too close.

Thing is, we don't need Stroman doing overly complicated finishers - it goes against his character.  And frankly, there are certain finishers that while they'd have incredibly impact and "look cool" for a guy his size, they'd be incredibly dangerous other guys to take from him (e.g. an Alabama Slam).

I'd love to see him add something similar to what was Monte Brown's Pounce from back in the early TNA days (pretty sure Moose uses something similar - or at least he did when he was in ROH) or the "Final Cut" spinning headlock elbow drop that Big Show first used when he came to WWF.

12 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I really dislike the brand split. I get that there is not enough time to go around but eliminating brand specific pay per views is basically going to eliminate the purpose of the brand split. We need to go back to one champion. 

I’ve never been a fan of the split. Takes away a lot of unpredictability imo. I really don’t see the point. I bet talent doesn’t like it either

33 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Smackdown is stuck in mud right now, just absolutely boring. They need mike bennett.

But the Jericho/Austin podcast is a good listen. Jericho talking about how a lot of kids don't understand what Y2J means made me smile 

I think SD has been far better than Raw lately. Promos do need a little spice to them. Cause they all seem to be the same, a discussion, followed by some attack. Rinse, wash, repeat next week. But the matches have been better and less predictable. With surprise wins in quality matches like last week Zig/Sami.

Outside New Day and their stupid pancakes. The overall show has a more adult appeal feel.

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Smackdown is stuck in mud right now, just absolutely boring. They need mike bennett.

But the Jericho/Austin podcast is a good listen. Jericho talking about how a lot of kids don't understand what Y2J means made me smile 

SD is so boring. Like unbearable. Such a shame, the roster is so talented, especially for a 2 hour show.

AJ

Nakumura

KO

Zayn

Randy (yuck)

Roode

Corbin (yuck)

Bennett

Rusev

Jinder

With a stacked tag team and good women’s division; should be a easy show to write.

Archived