~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

5 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I actually think TLC is a much better show with the addition of Angle replacing Reigns and Styles/Balor wrestling.  Maybe its just me. 

It is better with styles vs Balor and having angle make his return is a big deal but not having any build seems like a waste of those two things 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The Miz vs angle build up could have been epic. Could have revolved around angle leaving the WWE and actually built towards a match. This just seems like they got desperate. 

Well, having a viral meningitis outbreak is kind of desperation-inducing.

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

The built to a shield reunion and since reigns can't go this seems like a good choice to still give the fans something good.

Yeah, I mean, the other alternative I could think of would have been to keep Kane in reserve and toss him out there as the third member, and have Joe be the 5th member of Team Miz - but I think Joe could be their way of getting out of this match and being able to shift the Shield reunion to Survivor Series.  He's evidently been cleared to return to action.

The one I'm a bit more annoyed with is that they chose to continue this Bray/Finn program (that they could have very easily gotten out of or backburnered - since the only way you're ever going to save it at this point is to reboot it at a later date) knowing that Bray had contracted meningitis (that's why he hasn't been on TV); given that his brother was Patient Zero (also why Bo hasn't been on TV).

At least now they can go either way. I could see them letting angle and the tag champs lose. Ambrose would take the pin. 

I suspect Miz doesn't get involved for most of the match. He will do Miz things. 

Bring in Jordon and Reigns at Survivor Series for a 5 on 5 match but it sounds as if Survivor Series will be raw vs smackdown again 

Just now, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I was entertained. It was crazy and chaotic. I wasn't expecting a wrestling clinic.

It was the car wreck that everyone was expecting from the main event of the last RAW PPV, so I'll take it.

Nothing in it really defied logic too much (them only helping Angle out rather than taking him out on a backboard and gurney was the right thing to do).  Honestly, I kept waiting for Angle to get wrapped up in the moment and forget that WWE banned chairshots to the head.

It was a fun time being there last night. Our seats were on the upper level, but we had a nice view of the ramp and the ring.

I was hoping they'd do something more with the Drew Gulak power point presentation, but I did pull up the network on my phone, so we got to hear him rant for a little bit.

The two highlight matches for me were The Demon vs AJ Styles and Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James. Both of those went off really really well.

The final match was okay but a bit of a cluster and the story throughout didn't make that much sense. Kane beating up Strowman after Kane accidentally hit Strowman with a chair? Kurt going out for a little bit and coming back in to his theme was perfect and I liked the fact that people managed to chant "You Suck" to the SHIELD theme. I wish Kurt would have come back into the match in his normal wrestling attire, that would have caused people to go even more nuts. Plus, I think that would have set off a cool feud for him and The Miz.

It was a lot of fun in the stadium and I'd definitely go again to a show, there's a road to Wrestle Mania show in March, just a house show, that we might go to. With the exception of the last match it was very cool. Also, there were a couple little kids, probably 7-9 range who were so into it right behind us, and they were awesome to hear talking about who they were pulling for etc. And there weren't too many annoying/creepy fans around us.

Archived