~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

3 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Brauns nod to angle before heading down the ramp legit made me lol, that was awesome.

It totally made up for Corbin looking like a total goober during the "Smack-Down-Rocks" moment to open the show.  And I mean... TOTAL GOOBER!

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

I don't know why I have so much allegiance to RAW, but I do. I'm actively cheering against some of my favorite SD guys just so the RAW show wins.

Best part of the show imo was when KO and Sami just left New Day, that was gold.  

I'm wondering if they dont have some kind of Owens/Zayn working with Steph and HHH angle brewing. It would make sense with the way Owens has been feuding with Shane. Maybe they are coming over to Raw to form some kind of Heel group.....which of course will have to take on the Shield. 

58 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I'm wondering if they dont have some kind of Owens/Zayn working with Steph and HHH angle brewing. It would make sense with the way Owens has been feuding with Shane. Maybe they are coming over to Raw to form some kind of Heel group.....which of course will have to take on the Shield. 

That would make a lot of sense, seeing as though Owens was very complimentary to Steph.

So 100% chance or 150% chance that Paige is going to be the last woman on the Smackdown team?

With the card as it stands, prediction time!

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles - Brock Lesnar, got to keep him looking super strong so Roman can be totally awesome when he beats him at Wrestle Mania

The Shield vs New Day - Roman wins, I mean The Shield

Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair - Charlotte wins, seems to make the most sense to me.

The Miz vs Baron Corbin - The Miz wins, though I think this match can go either way depending on which brand needs a win.

The Bar vs The Usos - The Usos win! Might be best match of the night.

Enzo vs Kalisto - Enzo wins, and hopefully then Neville comes back looking all pissed off and stomps on Enzo and we get tweener Neville versus heel Enzo

Raw Women vs Smackdown Women - Raw Women win, easiest match of the night to call, okay, second easiest, Brock winning is easiest, but Asuka isn't losing.

Raw Men vs Smackdown Men - I think that Smackdown Men win, this sets up something between Angle and Triple H/Stephanie for Wrestle Mania

Yeah its guaranteed to be Paige.  Thought she would be on Raw but Smackdown suits her best IMO. 

Lesnar vs Styles-  Lesnar

Shield vs New Day- Shield

Bliss vs Flair-  Flair

Miz vs Corbin- Corbin in the upset

Bar vs Usos- Usos

Enzo vs Kalisto- Enzo

Raw Women vs Smackdown Women- Raw

Raw men vs smackdown men-  smackdown    Jason Jordan will cost Raw the match.  I'm standing by that prediction.

There is talks they will add another match to the pre show, raw vs smackdown. 

I would like

Bray Wyatt,  Elias, Matt Hardy, Anderson and Gallows vs Mahal, Rusev, Fashion Files and English. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

Jason Jordan will cost Raw the match.  I'm standing by that prediction.

That makes a lot of sense, distracts Kurt somehow, or interferes with Triple H, either way, sets up a storyline for Triple H and Angle into Wrestle Mania so my prediction comes true as well.

AoP when they lose at War Games, I could see them showing up maybe to destroy both The Usos and The Bar, that would be kind of crazy.

Neville return would make a ton of sense, I suspect he'd interfere in the Kalisto/Enzo match, but it would be awesome if he came out and interfered with the Corbin/Miz match and went onto feud for a bit against The Miz.

I'm trying to think if there is anyone else in NXT who would make sense. I forget whom it is, I think Ricochet is allegedly heading to the WWE, but with his Lucha Underground deal, he can't before the start of the year or shortly into 2018. 

I'd love to see Pete Dunne get involved somehow, that would be a cool thing to have him show up in the Corbin/The Miz match and immediately throw him into a feud with either of them for their title.

Archived