~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

OK, so anyone that's actually followed Sami away from the ring, that entrance was amazing.  That's the exact type of "pompous rudeboy" dancing he's gone on record as making fun of and hating when people do it at ska shows.  Somewhere there's a clip of him and Neville both talking down that kind of dancing and (Neville) wanting to smack those people.

17 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Get your numbers while they last.  When the women's rumble starts I'm giving every remaining number to @hornbybrown since he can't seem to give me an available number to save his life.

Sorry im busy at work so dont have time to scroll through the answers, Its Monday afternoon here. I will take the first available out of 1, 11, 21 or 4.

I don't want all of them just which ever one is available in that order of prference.

Thanks

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

Sorry im busy at work so dont have time to scroll through the answers, Its Monday afternoon here. I will take the first available out of 1, 11, 21 or 4.

I don't want all of them just which ever one is available in that order of prference.

Thanks

I'm sorry, a decision has been made.  You're getting them all.  We're doing our own version of the '98 Rumble: The Many Faces of Hornby.

33 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I'm calling it now: The Women's Royal Rumble goes on last.

I hope not, but I have a feeling they're going to force this on us as the main event.

Better stay away from reading PW Insider right now then.

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Please tell me this is fake news

Nope, but it all but confirms Ronda.  They're planning to have Steph on commentary for the Womens' Rumble, so there's bound to be some kind of kerfuffle there to set up the HHH/Steph vs ???/Ronda match at Mania.

Archived