~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

And I'm grabbing 30 on the incredible longshot that a British newspaper is right about something, because then DB got cleared, will end up entering #30, and winning.

More likely, I'm getting stuck with a guy who doesn't have the gas tank to go a long time like Mark Henry.

16 hours ago, The LBC said:

First come, first serve.  No randomization about it.  (If it were actually for something tangible randomization might make sense, but given that no one really knows the order anyway that is our randomization.

Just fire your numbers out and I'll lock them into the list.

In that case, I'll go with #20

28 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

they need to put elias in a featured program cause that mans is money

I think him and Miz will probably battle over the IC belt very soon, I would like to see it start at Mania, hes been doing the intro for Miz TV. Perhaps they could join up and form a stable and get the Tag Titles too. He's probably going to be battling John Cena though for a while. 

I think they should move Elias to Smackdown and give him a run with the WWE belt. I have a feeling the universal title will be wrapped up with Lesnar/Reigns/Stroman for the next year plus, all though Elias could be a victim at an off pay per view.

But i really like the guy, he can talk with anyone and is a good worker in the ring. 

RR & WM Predictions/wishes:

Royal Rumble: Braun Strowman wins WWE Universal Title, Asuka wins the RR, Seth Rollins wins the RR, eliminating Roman Reigns to an insane pop.

Somehow, some way, we get the following Wrestlemania card:

(PRESHOW) *Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Won by Dolph Ziggler or Jinder Mahal)

--Gotta put those two on the card somewhere. Makes sense for one of them to win it. Maybe Ziggler, who completely undermines the award to be a ****.

(PRESHOW) *Face "The Bar" vs. Heel "The Revival (Raw Tag Title Match)

--The Bar could easily turn face. The Revival is a damn good tag team that really is probably the 2nd best tag group on the show sadly. Put the titles on The Revival at WM.

Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt (Some weird gimmicky match)

--I'd expect some Final Deletion type segment more than an actual match. Bray Wyatt finally goes over.

Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Championship)

--Asuka wins in a short butt whipping. WM needs some quick finishes and this one would make a ton of sense. Bliss doesn't look weaker because Asuka puts everyone out like that.

Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte (Smackdown Women's Championship)

--Rousey makes her debut and challenges Charlotte. This match could be awesome. Not sure who which one would win, but I'd like to see Charlotte retain as a heel.

Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens (United States Championship)

--Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn become co-United State Champions after a controversial screwjob. I had a hard time finding a spot for Zayn/Owens actually.

Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe (Smackdown vs. Raw)

--Had a hard time finding a spot for these two also. Orton has been on a WM hot streak. It ends here with Samoa Joe's victory.

The Miz vs. Finn Balor (Intercontinental Championship) (Miztourage vs. Balor Club)

--Great match that hasn't been done. The element of Anderson/Gallows & Dallas/Axel get more people on the card and more build-up matches. Balor goes over.

Shane McMahon vs. Daniel Bryan (Longshot dream match, control of SD)

--This probably won't happen, but I want to see it. Don't really care for Shane being the guy that Bryan faces if he does come back, but it's where the story is now. Bryan goes over.

HHH vs. Kurt Angle (Control of WWE Raw)

--This story will be told at WM, I have to believe. This is where we see Jason Jordan betray Angle. Sets up JJ as a big-time heel and HHH as the new ruler of Raw.

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Heavyweight Championship)

--Superb wrestling match potential. Everyone wants to see it. Gotta believe they've avoided this specifically for Mania. AJ Styles retains in the match of the year.

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Braun Strowman (Fatal 4-way Elimination Match for WWE Universal Championship)

--People might not like this match, but it makes sense. Here's how I close the show: Lesnar, Reigns, and Rollins have to work together to get rid of Strowman who is dominating everyone. Strowman is the first to go...promise of a new champion! Lesnar eliminated next by Reigns. We get Rollins-Reigns as the final two. Back and forth until Reigns kicks Rollins right in the ballsack. Spears him for the win. Reigns flips off the fans who mercilessly boo him as we go off the air. Sets up a big-time fresh program between Rollins and Reigns. My idea spills over and would have HHH trading Rollins to Smackdown to appease his new favorite champion in Roman. Rollins would make surprise appearances on Raw shows and PPV's and jack up Roman. Vice versa. Rivalry eventually can be settled at Survivor Series or even next year's Wrestlemania, but let this thing build for a long time while keeping them away from each other in terms of matches for a long while.

Archived