~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Thats the cleanest they will ever let Miz win, and it wasnt very clean. The guy is the best talker in the company and he is a good worker. I think he could pull off another major title run. I think he could get over as a face if he wanted to. The crowd already likes him. Same with Elias. Idk what they are doing with him, but I think he has main even potential. 

Here is a question. We all know Reigns is about to end the 1 year reign of Brock Lesnar. They have been building towards it for a year. 

So after Reigns wins, how long will he have the belt? I think 3 months has been his limit. But are they really going to give him a long run at the top? personally i like seeing lots of title changes, but I get that some people dont. Still keeping it on Brock for a year and having him fight 7 or 8 times, is a bit too much for me. Stroman has successfully replaced the previous generation as the top big man in the company. He needs a run with the belt. But he's not going to get a chance for a while. If they want reigns to become the man, then they need to have him win the belt at Mania, and do something crazy like defend it every night or something. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Here is a question. We all know Reigns is about to end the 1 year reign of Brock Lesnar. They have been building towards it for a year. 

So after Reigns wins, how long will he have the belt? I think 3 months has been his limit. But are they really going to give him a long run at the top? personally i like seeing lots of title changes, but I get that some people dont. Still keeping it on Brock for a year and having him fight 7 or 8 times, is a bit too much for me. Stroman has successfully replaced the previous generation as the top big man in the company. He needs a run with the belt. But he's not going to get a chance for a while. If they want reigns to become the man, then they need to have him win the belt at Mania, and do something crazy like defend it every night or something. 

kinda depends on if they finally turn him

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Ive actually enjoyed Brocks title run.  It should be built up big whenever he defends it. 8 title defenses with good build up in between is plenty a year for me. Id be happy with 6, and every other month building no.1 contenders and having the other brands title match. With a month to build the match.

Early in 2017. They had like 7 title changes in the first 4 months. SD had one for each month. It was terrible. Since, Only Jinder, AJ and Brock. Thats plenty for 2 shows.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

good luck with your future endeavors Enzo

It had to be done and welcome to corporate America.  And some may complain about innocent until proven guilty, but that's a court of law.  WWE has to concern themselves with the Court of Public Opinion and in that court, all the first Women's Royal Rumble history in the world won't counterbalance them trying to glaze over or sweep suspected sexual assault under the rug in the modern market.

What are people's Royal Rumble predictions?

The Usos vs Gable and Benjamin - 2 out of 3 falls match - The Usos

Seth Rollins And Jason Jordan vs The Bar - The Bar (starts split of Rollins/Jordan and puts them into a program against each other)

AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens - Sami Zayn/Kevin Owns

Lesnar vs Strowman vs Kane - Lesnar (stone cold lock, and I think a lock that he pins Kane after Strowman destroys them both at the start and they team up against him)

Women's Royal Rumble - Asuka

Men's Royal Rumble - Shinsuke Nakamura 

Was supposed to be a cruiser weight match, I think that'll be completely scrapped.

Possible other matches:

Roman Reigns vs The Miz - The Miz

Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal - Bobby Roode

With the Cruiser Weight match off the tables, what do you think is something else that could be added, like a pre-show match? Something with Titus World Wide?

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

What are people's Royal Rumble predictions?

The Usos vs Gable and Benjamin - 2 out of 3 falls match - Gable and Benjamin (the uso arrest probably leads to punishment here)

Seth Rollins And Jason Jordan vs The Bar - Rollins/Jordan-  Too soon to split them up

AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens - AJ Styles

Lesnar vs Strowman vs Kane - Lesnar , i mean they have something to go for in the elimination chamber

Women's Royal Rumble - Becky Lynch  (expect the couple people Asuka threw out Monday night to get revenge)

Men's Royal Rumble - Shinsuke Nakamura , though sadly I could see Cena because why not

Possible other matches:

Roman Reigns vs The Miz - The Miz

Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal - Bobby Roode

With the Cruiser Weight match off the tables, what do you think is something else that could be added, like a pre-show match? Something with Titus World Wide?

Wyatt-Hardy part 2,   Bludgeon Brothers squash

Smackdown wins both rumbles to start the eventual angle/hhh mania match.  I can't see WWE going with two Asian rumble winners cause Vince just won't back that I think as he can't have two relative non English speakers be part of his main events

i edited in my picks

I can see that about two relatively non-English speakers, with that, I'd think that John Cena would win the Rumble and challenge for Smackdown title to get his record, but I don't know that they want to coronate Roman Reigns and have John Cena get the record at the same time. Unless they're worried about Roman Reigns and the reaction to him winning.

Archived