STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You're right, he probably hadn't read up your exchange with Dome, and even if he did that would mean he's hiding lurking.

That being said, I really don't see the post where he specifically mentions Discord for mafia. He mentions immediately a collusion chat, which Malf backs up as a NSFL thing, and I don't see anything else (maybe I didn't read the right post). 

I'm honestly unsure if that's indeed a scumslip (not saying it ain't), and when we have the possibility to eliminate a known other now, I don't think that's worth the risk

The issue was, when I bolded discord, he *immediately* knew that it was a scumslip, felt guilty, and tried to clear his name. 

He has never played a mafia game where he would have used discord. If you go back earlier in the day, I kept asking him about cha.tzy specifically for that reason. I wanted to see if he would slip about discord. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Once the gig was up...he immediately switches to claiming friendly other...which remember you were confident he was civ lol

Maybe he come off civ cause he friendly other 

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think Matts is the one who picked up the Ramster thing. Not sure he would necessarily point that out if they were in the same scum team.

Who says they are the same scum group? I think it's extremely likely we have more than one.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't understand how you can have played with Counselor this long, read the same stuff I did, and come to the conclusion that he was lying. At worst he is a survival indy who could be recruited. Dumb or scum.

I'll show you

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its day 1. What other reads are there? The way I see it right now:

1. Counselor => Non town info lynch

2. Rammy => Couple slips, probably not helpful even if town.

3. Missions => because he is a terrible mafia player who will inactive die or hurt town and at least the other two are posting. 

Counselor is at least a positive lynch. He could have posted a ton of half truths or lies after it looked like he was a goner. If not, he just played it poorly.

Either way, there's no downside to lynching him tonight.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think Matts is the one who picked up the Ramster thing. Not sure he would necessarily point that out if they were in the same scum team.

He is reaching hardcore. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Here why me no listen you matt

when swag call me dumb it USUALLYcause me dumb or he be funny 

but me no listen when you say me dumb because you say me dumb every of time

Im trying to be better this game. As I said earlier domey:

tumblr_n0jdaafWJz1qd8ezvo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Counselor is at least a positive lynch. He could have posted a ton of half truths or lies after it looked like he was a goner. If not, he just played it poorly.

I think Counselor is feeling beat up because Malf went on a drunken tirade and called him a coward a bunch of times last game. He probably is playing this game with the intent of image repair. Likely being honest.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Either way, there's no downside to lynching him tonight.

I agree.