STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

IMO Effectively a CC.

There are 8 Named Characters in the OP Pic + Wesley Crusher as named characters.

There are five generic crewman roles that Counselor listed as his fake claims.

Lursa, B'Etor, Lurin, Borg = 4 more

That's 18 roles out of 24. There are likely a couple of more named Federation the rest are scum roles.. 

The odds of two Tactical Officers is unlikely. 

That doesn’t mean there would be 5 crewman tho 

Just now, Dome said:

me fine lose either mookie/glen to random bail out

we should try push third like malf, swag or matts see what happen

Dome said he was neutral on touch earlier. Then like 10 minutes later called him town. Now he has removed him completely and thrown in my name. 

interesting. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So the only hybrid human/Romulan that I can find is a Simon Tersa but he was 3/4 human and 1/4 Romulan apparently 

That's the guy I pointed out last night when Glen started claiming. Then he said he was a tactical officer and not a named character at all. Like I said before, I think he may have been starting to claim that guy but then when I said in thread that it was likely a fake claim, he switched to generic tact officer.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was implied. I forget on mafia sometimes you have to regurgitate every little factoid or people create narratives. 

Whoops, guess not. My B. 

It's not implied when the person you're replying to doesn't know that part. You are seriously dumb or scum this game, I'm still trying to figure out which.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dome said he was neutral on touch earlier. Then like 10 minutes later called him town. Now he has removed him completely and thrown in my name. 

interesting. 

you mislead with this post.

want me prove it?

i call town touch when only look at 3 tricorder players. one has be town, so me guess touch. outside that me say me no read touch.

you look real dumb get shown wrong by kevin

real dumb, or real big liar

On 7/2/2019 at 1:25 PM, Matts4313 said:

On 7/2/2019 at 1:26 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Matts

On 7/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, MookieMonstah said:

I am aware of that

These are the last 2 posts from Mookie.  the vote on matts is directly related to matts tagging him 

Just now, Dome said:

you mislead with this post.

want me prove it?

i call town touch when only look at 3 tricorder players. one has be town, so me guess touch. outside that me say me no read touch.

you look real dumb get shown wrong by kevin

real dumb, or real big liar

Wait what?

6 hours ago, Dome said:

me no have read touch

me did forget mookie vote though

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what are your reads on the 3 best players? 

5 hours ago, Dome said:

they 3 best players because they hard read, this why me scan

me throw out two guys got in way, assume never happen... malf swag scum, touch town

but me scan original 3 nobody in way, me get just federation? me look mookie/gmen/mission anyway 

so when mookie gmen get in way, then two scum team on result, me rather push inactive

but both gmen and mookie get fast votes

me think we look original 3 for bit 

start malf

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

interesting. 

very convenient leave out huge qualifier matts

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It's not implied when the person you're replying to doesn't know that part. You are seriously dumb or scum this game, I'm still trying to figure out which.

Must be one of those two options.

Archived