STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Swag's race based on Racks N2 invest

No, I get that.. but what does that actually mean as far as the game goes? what faction would that race be aligned with?

Just now, SwAg said:

To add to this: it adds further credibility to the fact that Malfatron was the Borg on Dome's results.

He was. Because you converted him and got framed as a Klignon. Just as I said days ago. Because I am the best mafia player in the entire world. Tell Malf he is dropping down to #4 with one more terrible performance. 

(ribbing, trying to get under your skin, tongue in cheek)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why is everyone playing dumb this game? 

Swag is el-aurian, a race that was almost totally converted to Borg. 

Yeah, I am.

You're all conveniently leaving out the autopsy revealed the recruitment is a factional item, and the eligible people are non-Town, unnamed crew, or certain crew like Orca 1.0 (who shockingly wasn't converted when I targeted him!).  I'm being pushed as a recruiter when there is evidence that it extends beyond one person, and my targets haven't been recruited -- despite them being eligible for recruitment per the factional recruitment item you all can read with your own eyes.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's a couple of flaws here, I think. I don't know that it makes you wrong about him not being converted on N2, but needs to be talked about and discussed. 

One, could depend on order of events. Counselor could have stolen, then been converted. 

Secondarily, He was borg and just tried to use a disruptor. So he can use a disruptor but can't steal? 

So possible that as a drone he has no abilities and he was converted N3 while trying to fire the disruptor with all events happening at once

Thats exactly what I am saying. I think he was converted N3, but he already had the disruptor in his inventory. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

No, I get that.. but what does that actually mean as far as the game goes? what faction would that race be aligned with?

Borg.... 

Do you have me on mute or something? Ive been saying this since Wednesday. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Borg.... 

Do you have me on mute or something? Ive been saying this since Wednesday. 

I've never trekked.. these races and factions and terms are all blending together.. sorry

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Malfatron was:

Jean-Luc Picard

Captain, Human

m5ihuWbdkdpilIPI-_p-n6qg92m47Am9PIvZItbuVfl8TNWicib4s8KdkjgrZhRfW1l_6ohRaAFo4l7bqLOOmRWV2tkQ_RP6Okj3MUXusS9852OFz5ghQr5sp-_SRPt7BPKfuH1w

You are Jean-Luc Picard, captain of the Enterprise. Your experience as a leader has guided the Enterprise to greatness throughout its adventures. You're serious and idealistic, upholding the Prime Directive even when it was most difficult.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation.

ROLE POWERS:

• If killed, all Federation characters are roleblocked the following night. For that reason, keeping your identity a secret is extra important.
  • Once per night, can visit a target player. If that player is Federation-aligned, they will be revealed your identity. You will not know if they were Federation or not, though.
  • Once per game, instead of revealing yourself to a player at night, you can target a player, specifying an assertion in a post of that player, and receive a report about whether that player likely believes what they said was true.
  • Once per game, can override a lynch to another player. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered. 

STARTING ITEMS: 

(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always appends to what is already written. When the player holding the PADD dies, the contents of the data pad is revealed to all living players.

But @Malfatron became:

Locutus of Borg

Ambassador, Human

jJouei_Ggzq3dPllxEjdLkY-NATz9y00-YG0VkdTk9jfdgIj8QxkKwHtrau7zg-ERqHPeY_fwUAabiyVy-afk6MJ-aX7nygu0pNmEU1DEwKM9OU3hYJ2EmspNXmwnqHwMZ7jzUN7

You are now Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.

You are aligned with the Borg Collective: The Borg must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Locutus of Borg can recruit any player using the nanobots item, even players that would normally be immune. However, after recruiting someone who would normally be unrecruitable, Loctus cannot use the nanobots item the following night.
  • If killed, all Federation characters are roleblocked the following night.

STARTING ITEMS:

(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Nanobots (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional items are not expended on use. Can attempt to convert a player into a Borg Drone. Conversion will only work on crewmen characters (Federation-aligned players who are not a member of the command staff), scum/third party characters, or Jean-Luc Picard. Only one scum character per faction can be recruited. If Jean-Luc Picard is recruited, he will be transformed into Locutus of Borg. If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target. 

Pickle.....the bold means he could pardon someone else as Picard.  Once he became Locutus  I think that ability is removed

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Counselor was:

Lurin

DaiMon, Ferengi

DaiMon <b>Lurin</b>

You are Lurin, a Ferengi DaiMon who was fleeing the Borg Sphere at the time of its destruction. With your vessel severely damaged, you stowed aboard the Enterprise via an escape hatch, just before the mystery attackers decloaked. You have no idea what's going on, but you feel the potential for profit in your lobes...

You are aligned with the Ferengi Alliance: Survive until the game's end. Can joint-win with any other faction. By stealing three PADDs, you gain enough info to repair your ship and make a profit selling Federation information, and may leave early (securing a win). Doing so does not end the game, but it does remove your character.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This effect occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night. Factional items are converted to their generic version, and the target receives another at the end of the next night, and that factional item cannot be stolen again from that player. 

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Energy Vest: Protects a player from a single attack. Does not protect the wearer from bat'leth attacks or being lynched. When used, if you have another Energy Vest in your inventory, one is randomly put on.

But @Counselor became:

Borg Drone

Drone, Ferengi

KXu4fQ6MJHQQW7PZgyaaIVz-5aPfHJRnUFjAqqni00nKi6MnWszP7EQcjOaKhQanFgl4dOP-qca89r5zXPlid-m2ZEb_9VlSaUdR9PDVtSZ1pryIIfDBzlY3f8LVy9_Gp_aCJLf_

You are now a Borg Drone. As a newly assimilated member of the collective, your individuality has melted away as the voices of a chorus of Borg flood your mind.

You are aligned with the Borg Collective: The Borg must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per day phase, a Borg Drone must quote a post from another member of the Borg on that same day (unless you are the only Borg player remaining). Failure to do this will result in modkill.

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Nanobots (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional items are not expended on use. Can attempt to convert a player into a Borg Drone. Conversion will only work on crewmen characters (Federation-aligned players who are not a member of the command staff), scum/third party characters, or Jean-Luc Picard. Only one scum character per faction can be recruited. If Jean-Luc Picard is recruited, he will be transformed into Locutus of Borg. If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target. 

@Matts4313 I think counselor stealing would happen before the conversion.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I am.

You're all conveniently leaving out the autopsy revealed the recruitment is a factional item, and the eligible people are non-Town, unnamed crew, or certain crew like Orca 1.0 (who shockingly wasn't converted when I targeted him!).  I'm being pushed as a recruiter when there is evidence that it extends beyond one person, and my targets haven't been recruited -- despite them being eligible for recruitment per the factional recruitment item you all can read with your own eyes.

You are el-aurian which means there are a grand total of 2 roles you could be.

1. Borg

OR:

2. 700?cb=20121108234003&path-prefix=en

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1