STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Tk3 said:

@SwAg

walk me through your N1 move one more time..

I'm sorry I feel like Orca repeatedly asking the same question, but I feel like you brushed over it the last time

Ill let him feed you a lie. Here is the truth:

He gave the host 3 names because the Borg can not convert ANYONE. They can convert people with the "general crew" label and a few named roles (like Picard, Data). Due to this, host takes the 3 names, removes the ones that can not be converted and random picks 1 person between the ones that can be converted. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't understand how you can read what I've literally been telling you to read for an hour, and come away with the conclusion that I recruited Malfatron based on it.

Are you all really not grasping that recruitment is factional and not tethered to one person.

correct, but it had to start somewhere

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:
3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't understand how you can read what I've literally been telling you to read for an hour, and come away with the conclusion that I recruited Malfatron based on it.

Are you all really not grasping that recruitment is factional and not tethered to one person.

We don't know that.  

23 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

idk...

Didn't Swag visit Orca 1.0 N1? Who flipped civ

If that is the precedent, then it doesn't check out.

N1 - visit and killed = flipped old role

N3 - visit and killed = flipped converted

Obviously there are other roles that can come into play here.. I just don't know what to think..

And how can a converter swag visit numerous people in a night?

Use an item on 2 people, move on 1...or item on 1 person and move on 2

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Could Counselor have stole the gun on N2 and later gotten converted that same night?  Order of night move/events would dictate whether this is possible or not.

He stole gun N2 also converted N2 imo

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If swag is in fact the converting borg.. I don't think he can be visiting numerous people per day.. It seems off..

Look above

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle.....the bold means he could pardon someone else as Picard.  Once he became Locutus  I think that ability is removed

@Matts4313 I think counselor stealing would happen before the conversion.

Or at the same time yes. He had to have gun as he was converted is my understanding

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already said I'm generic crew twice.

Which one?

Just now, Tk3 said:

Yeah, it does, and there should be that start, +1, and I recognize I have a condemnation for having targeted Malfatron N1, but people are outright dismissing evidence that doesn't fit their view, and seemingly not caring who they vote alongside, as they pushed you relentlessly, and once Malfatron flipped Borg, are perfectly fine with you, when we know who is eligible to be recruited and how it works.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Or at the same time yes. He had to have gun as he was converted is my understanding

I think he had the gun n2. I think he was converted as he was trying to use the gun n3. I don't think the drone would have been able to use the gun

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

this is true, but we did not know this until THIS night when Malf and Counselor died.

presuming Borg started with 1, then there are at most 2 currently in the game (1 start + 3 converts - 2 dead).

malf wasn't the first one, which means he may or may not have been considered Borg for Dome's tricorder

and even if not, at least one of Swag/SirA/Touch/Matts has to be a Borg via Ruskie's tricorder

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Locutus of Borg can recruit any player using the nanobots item, even players that would normally be immune. However, after recruiting someone who would normally be unrecruitable, Loctus cannot use the nanobots item the following night.

Swag recruited Malf N1. 

Malf would have been the recruiter N2 because his is more powerful. 

Swag would have been the recruiter N3.

@theuntouchable is Deanna Troi and she should be cleared. She was still town N2, and if she isnt blame host. 

I thought Dome was Data. There is a chance that Malf did also. I could see them recruiting him N2. 

@SirA1 give us that role list thing you have again.

Ok, I am really getting in the shower now. 

• Like 1