Browns roster reduced to initial 53 (Thoughts, Practice Squad, & Waived Players to Bring in)

Mind Character

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Howard Balzer just tweeted(whoever that is) that Tyrone Holmes just signed with the Jets. Saw it on my Bleacher report stream

Looked at the tweet...that guy had him in a list with tryouts and said that the jets signed Jeremy Kurley and Neal Sterling. The wording of the tweet was somewhat misleading...so maybe Holmes is still available...

we shall see

39 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Looked at the tweet...that guy had him in a list with tryouts and said that the jets signed Jeremy Kurley and Neal Sterling. The wording of the tweet was somewhat misleading...so maybe Holmes is still available...

we shall see

Good catch. Hope you're right. Holmes has a lot of potential. 

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

we shall see

But we need him ATM. Someone call Sashi and tell him what we went down and hat we don't need 4 QB's. Yet. 

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

F-that...go 3-13...get that top 3 pick...trade back and stack the chips again....this roster is a long way off...hopefully Jimmy doesn't make Hue swim in that lake...

Idk man, 4 wins in two seasons will Haslam still running things?  I think Hue would be a long shot at returning, right or wrong.

I don't think this roster is THAT far off, certainly nothing that can't be addressed over the next couple drafts with the assets we already have or could obtain with another trade or two.

I want every win they can get, which still shouldn't be more than 5-7. I can't see us picking outside of the top 15 tbh.

Let the Texans suck, get the first pick from them ;) 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk man, 4 wins in two seasons will Haslam still running things?  I think Hue would be a long shot at returning, right or wrong.

I don't think this roster is THAT far off, certainly nothing that can't be addressed over the next couple drafts with the assets we already have or could obtain with another trade or two.

I want every win they can get, which still shouldn't be more than 5-7. I can't see us picking outside of the top 15 tbh.

Let the Texans suck, get the first pick from them ;) 

Yeah...I don't really believe most of what I said with the 3-13 thing, but I do think the roster is a long way off with no longterm solution as a WR1, LT1, RT1, S1, CB1, CB....I was in my feelings over the Garrett injury and thinking the worst about the season and was ready to cash it in for another top 5 draft pick

...the texans play in the worst division in football with the Jags and Colts(Scott Tolzien lol)...I no longer have them losing a lot

24 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah...I don't really believe most of what I said with the 3-13 thing, but I do think the roster is a long way off with no longterm solution as a WR1, LT1, RT1, S1, CB1, CB....I was in my feelings over the Garrett injury and thinking the worst about the season and was ready to cash it in for another top 5 draft pick

...the texans play in the worst division in football with the Jags and Colts(Scott Tolzien lol)...I no longer have them losing a lot

We have holes, no doubt, but not many rosters are without a few holes here and there.

Im not sayin this roster doesn't need more work, but I don't see 3-13 talent.  3-13 youth and inexperience? Maybe, but the talent is improving.

12 hours ago, brownie man said:

Maybe they just dont think Holmes had the talent maybe? 

Sucks now with Garrett out 

Maybe we bring back Cam Johnson

who knows

hope we go 5-11

I hope not.....I've been a Tyrone Holmes fan for 2 years now.....(in his highlight reel....look who is first sack is against......this Kid...#11...played at NDSU..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIv1Di9S1gc

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000646353/article/montana-prospect-reminds-vikings-coach-of-everson-griffin

(28 Reps on the bench and 2 40yrds dashes in 4.6...some scouts had him in the mid 4.5's......)

Even Gill Brandt liked him

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000651139/article/sweet-16-from-scouting-combine-snubs-to-nfl-draft-sleepers

My Bold Prediction for this weekend.....Tyrone Holmes 2.5 sacks vs the Steelers....

Archived